Motorola Moto G14 to be released tomorrow! Check out the configuration in advance, only the price is missing
Motorola Moto G14 releasing tomorrow! Check out the configuration in advance, price not yet announced
【Phoneauto News】As the successor to the highly acclaimed Moto G13, the Motorola Moto G14 is set to debut in the Indian market on August 1. Although the brand has already revealed some important information, such as the smartphone’s design and specifications, recently leaked marketing materials have disclosed the remaining missing details. According to Phoneauto, the leaked marketing materials revealed some anticipated features of the Moto G14, such as the Purple Light Unisoc T616 octa-core processor and the IP52 dust and water resistance rating.
Previous leaks and certifications have revealed more details about the specifications of the Moto G14. It is expected to feature a 6.5-inch LCD FHD+ punch-hole display, a significant improvement over the HD+ display of the Moto G13. Although the Purple Light Unisoc T616 processor appears to be a downgraded version of the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, its CPU performance is actually very similar. However, it falls short in terms of graphics performance.
- Samsung Z Fold5/Flip5 goes on sale in Russia, priced up to 20% higher than in the United States
- Apple Podcasts launches new column! Writer Xu Zhiyuan is online to accompany you in listening
- Zhang Zhang Wonderful The winners’ list of the 2023 vivo Image Plus Mobile Photography Contest has been announced
Officially, the Moto G14 will be equipped with 128GB UFS 2.2 storage and 4GB of RAM. It will also provide a microSD card slot for storage expansion of up to 1TB. The device will also feature a side-mounted fingerprint recognition button and stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos audio tuning. In other aspects, the device’s 50MP main camera will be accompanied by a macro camera, the 5000mAh battery will support 20W fast charging, it will run on Android 13 system, and will ensure 3 years of security updates.
With the Moto G14 set to make its debut in the Indian market, we can expect this smartphone to bring new choices for consumers. Stay tuned to Phoneauto for more information and the latest news about the Moto G14.
- Oneplus 12 camera configuration leaked, equipped with a 64-megapixel periscope telephoto lens
- Blogger The ‘Chongdao Vanguard’ Huawei Mate60 series will be equipped with variable and agile islands
- 2023 vivo Image Plus Mobile Photography Contest Winners Announced
- Honor Play 50 Plus leak equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 700 and a 6000mAh large battery
- Wu Jing endorsement! ZTE Xiao Xian 50 will be released on August 1st with an 8-core high-performance processor
- What do the small green/orange dots in the upper right corner of an iPhone mean? I learned something new after reading about them
- Expose iPhone 15 Pro will adopt narrower bezels and titanium alloy Is it really going to increase in price?