The new BMW X6 is officially on the market! It can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 54 seconds, with prices starting from 799,900 yuan
New BMW X6 on market, starts at 799,900 yuan, 0-100 km/h in 54s
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto learned from BMW that the new BMW X6 has been officially launched, with a total of 2 models: xDrive30i M Sport package, priced at 799,900 yuan, and xDrive40i Exclusive M Sport package, priced at 975,900 yuan.
New BMW X6
As for the appearance, the front styling of the new BMW X6 has changed significantly, using the same “double arrow” LED headlight group as the new BMW X5, with a narrower light chamber contour, and the style of the “double kidney” grille in the middle has not changed significantly. In addition, the upper and lower grilles of the new BMW X6 are treated in the same color, increasing the visual area of the grille, while the sides have slender guiding devices. In terms of body size, the new car is 4953mm long, 2004mm wide, 1700mm high, and has a wheelbase of 2975mm.
- Volvo/Polestar will provide an improved version of CarPlay through OTA updates for the car’s infotainment system
- The Zhiji LS7 sold 1922 vehicles in May, continuously topping the sales charts for pure electric SUVs
- Jianjie M5 ranks first in quality in the mainstream plug-in hybrid subdivision market of Jundi (Note The original text is in simplified Chinese characters, so the translation is also in simplified Chinese)
New BMW X6
As for the interior, the new BMW X6 adopts the latest family design language, using the popular dual-screen design, with curved screens. The size of the LCD instrument panel is 12.3 inches, and the central control screen size is 14.9 inches. The car system is also updated to the iDrive 8 system, supporting BMW intelligent personal assistant, remote software upgrade, wireless Apple CarPlay and other functions. It is worth mentioning that the new BMW X6 has replaced the “chicken leg” shift lever with a small and exquisite shift lever mechanism, which looks more refreshing.
New BMW X6 Interior
On the power side, the new BMW X6 xDrive30i is equipped with a 2.0-liter inline four-cylinder engine + 48V mild hybrid system, with a maximum power of 258 horsepower and 0-100km/h acceleration time of 7.1 seconds. The xDrive40i Luxury model is equipped with a 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder engine + 48V mild hybrid system, with a maximum power of 381 horsepower and 0-100km/h acceleration time of 5.4 seconds. Both models are matched with an 8AT transmission and xDrive all-wheel drive system. In addition, the chassis technology of the new BMW X6 has been adjusted according to the performance characteristics of its power system upgrade, improving driving comfort.
- Porsche unveils new emblem shield after three years of design, to be widely used by the end of this year
- ： can be translated to Securities Daily evaluates Musk’s trip to China Will have three impacts on the domestic auto market in English
- Ideal Automobile delivered 28,000 new cars in May, with a growth of 146% Monthly revenue exceeded 10 billion yuan
- Smart delivered 2,624 new cars in China in May, and the all-new Smart 3 will be launched tonight
- Geely’s subsidiary, Jidu Auto, delivered 8,687 new cars in May, a year-on-year increase of 100%
- BYD responds to being included in the list of abnormal business operations the company’s production and operations are all normal
- Zero Run delivered over 12,000 new vehicles in May, with a month-on-month growth rate of over 38%