The proportion of the new energy industry structure in China is highest in the northwest, followed by the Pearl River Delta and the Yangtze River Delta
New energy industry structure in China is highest in the northwest, followed by the Pearl River Delta and the Yangtze River Delta
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that Cui Dongshu, the Secretary-General of the China Passenger Car Association, has once again released detailed data related to China’s new energy vehicle market, including the current penetration rate of new energy vehicles in various regions of China. Surprisingly, the region with the highest proportion of China’s new energy vehicle industry is actually the northwest.
Currently, the layout of China’s automobile parts industry is regionally concentrated, mainly distributed in the automobile industry agglomerations such as the Yangtze River Delta, the Pearl River Delta, Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, Northeast, Central and Western regions. Among them, the Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta are the two most developed regions of China’s automobile parts industry, mainly concentrated in provinces such as Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, and Guangdong.
However, from the perspective of the structure of new energy and traditional industries, the development of various regions in China is not very balanced. Among them, the proportion of new energy industry structure in the northwest region has reached 67%, ranking first in the country. This reflects the effective driving role of new energy vehicles in the industry, promoting further strengthening of regions such as the Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta. At the same time, the new energy industry structures in the Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta regions have reached 40% and 43% respectively, and the local production of new energy vehicles is already very close to that of traditional vehicles. The new energy industry structure in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region is only 6%, while it is 10% and 11% for the Northeast region and the Yellow River Basin region respectively.
- The Bonteng T90 is officially on the market, with prices starting at 100,000 yuan Customized packages are available starting at 139,990 yuan
- Geely StarRui adds 15TD model for the first time! Starting price at 108,700 yuan
- The first batch of M5 intelligent driving versions were delivered Yu Chengdong said, Customer-centricity is the core value that we have always upheld
Cui Dongshu said: We can see from the stronger new energy in Xi’an, Shaanxi that through the reasonable adjustment of industrial layout, production in various regions can achieve relatively balanced characteristics. Although the entire automobile industry requires a complete chain system, at the same time, through the supporting construction of the industrial chain system, we can form more and larger production clusters throughout the country.
- Test drive of the 2023 Audi RS e-tron GT a new benchmark for electric sports cars?
- Another car company wants to join? Mercedes-Benz is considering Tesla’s NACS charging standard
- Leading future development! Mercedes-Benz unveils Vision One-Eleven concept car
- New energy vehicle campaign to rural areas started in 2023, with 69 models including BYD Qin
- BYD announced its entry into the Italian passenger car market! Four new models will be released
- Wuling Zhou Jinkai The goal of the Baojun Yue also is to become the best-selling small pure electric SUV of the year
- Tusimple has completed the first public fully unmanned road test in China’s future