New exterior and interior design! The official release of the preview image of the new Honda Insight
New Honda Insight preview image released with updated exterior and interior design!
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, according to PhoneAuto, Dongfeng Honda officially released a teaser image of their new car, the completely redesigned “New Insight”, and publicly stated that the new car will soon be officially launched to consumers. The new car is a generational replacement model that has undergone a comprehensive renewal in both exterior and interior design, and will be equipped with the latest Honda SENSING 360 and smart interconnectivity Honda Connect 4.0, as well as offering a 1.5T powertrain and a 2.0L plug-in hybrid version.
As the brother model of the Honda Accord, the two models have always been compared. Due to its lower brand recognition than the Accord, the mid-range market price of the Insight has always been lower than that of the Accord. It is reported that the Accord will be launched on May 20th with a price range of RMB 179,800 to RMB 258,800.
Regarding the exterior, the completely redesigned New Insight adopts a brand-new styling design with a more sporty feel. The new car uses a larger straight waterfall grille with a polygonal design. The front headlights are slender and have a black design, while still using LED headlights. There is also an air intake on both sides. From the side view, the dimensions of the new car are 4979/1862/1449mm in length, width, and height respectively, with a wheelbase of 2830mm. Only the length has increased by 55mm, while other parameters remain unchanged. Looking at the rear of the car, the taillights are more straight, and the design is sharp and angular, creating a wider visual effect.
- Fu Yao Architecture’s first model! Xiaopeng G6’s first car officially offline Charging technology further improved
- Five Ling Unsportsmanlike MINI EV reduced by 13,000 yuan, starting at only 29,800 yuan for the entire series
- Genesis GV70 officially launched with a maximum power of 304 horsepower, starting at 329,800 yuan!
New Honda Insight
Regarding the powertrain, the new car is equipped with a 1.5T turbocharged engine with a maximum power of 141kW, which is 2kW less than the current model. The plug-in hybrid version is equipped with a 2.0L engine and a motor to form a plug-in hybrid system. The maximum power of the engine is 109kW, the maximum power of the motor is 135kW, and the battery comes from CATL.
- Another hit product is coming? BYD Song Pro DM-i Championship Edition officially announces its launch on May 25th
- It has to be BYD! New Han model surpasses 13,695 orders within 72 hours of launch
- Jianghuai Automobile Car sales exceeded 180,000 in the first four months of this year, with a year-on-year growth of over 16%
- Consumer Exposes Lotus for Delivering Test Drive Cars as New Cars! They Were Previously Used for Violence Testing
- Chongqing’s automobile exports to five Central Asian countries increased 40 times, with a total value of nearly 500 million yuan
- Policy continues to intensify! New energy vehicles to rural areas take off, car companies accelerate layout
- The RQi electric motorcycle from NIU is officially available for pre-order This high-performance, pure electric street racer is the most stylish ride you can get