Price under 400,000 yuan New Land Rover Range Rover Evoque official pictures released, equipped with 15L three-cylinder engine
New Land Rover Range Rover Evoque released with 15L three-cylinder engine, priced under 400,000 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On June 21st, Land Rover officially released the official images of the 2024 Range Rover Evoque. The new car has some changes in appearance compared to the 23 models, and is equipped with a new infotainment system. The biggest difference is in the powertrain, with the addition of a new 1.5T three-cylinder light hybrid powertrain. In terms of price, the car starts at 49,800 euros (approximately RMB 391,100) in Europe.
The new Range Rover Evoque
From the appearance, the new Range Rover Evoque is basically the same as the old model, with the biggest difference possibly in the front grille. It adopts a new long rectangular mesh pattern, using thin rectangles instead of the previous irregular hexagons. The grille on both sides are the latest matrix-style Pixel LED headlights, with three times the number of LEDs as before, providing better lighting effects. Another major difference of the new car is in the body color, with new colors such as Cui Beika Blue, Corinthian Bronze, and Arroyo Grey, and up to 21-inch wheels are available.
- Chery and JMC Naqi Ion Battery Electric Vehicle Exposed, Expected to be Launched in the Second Half of the Year
- Cui Dongshu New energy vehicle purchase tax exemption new policy long-term benefits new energy market
- The competition within the new energy vehicle industry is intense The Wanjie M5 electric version has successfully won over consumers with its quality
The new Range Rover Evoque
In terms of the interior, the new car still maintains its unique British style and luxury feel, with a centrally mounted 11.4-inch touchscreen featuring the latest Pivi Pro 2 infotainment system, supporting wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, intelligent voice interaction, and OTA upgrades, etc. The car also adds the latest air quality monitoring system and a panoramic 3D view, further enhancing the vehicle’s sense of technology.
New Range Rover Evoque
In terms of power, the new Range Rover Evoque offers a variety of powertrains, including gasoline hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and diesel options. The plug-in hybrid model is equipped with a 1.5T three-cylinder engine and an electric motor, which can provide a maximum power of 309 horsepower. The 0-100km/h acceleration time is 6.4 seconds. The power battery has a capacity of 14.9 kWh, a pure electric range of 62km, and a total range of 651km.
- The 1000th Microlino retro-style urban car with two seats has been produced! The price is shocking
- Smart Elf # 3 officially opens first batch delivery with a maximum range of 580km
- Tesla Model Y wins another award, this time for its practicality for families
- The official preview image of the new generation Volkswagen Touareg has been released, and it is expected to make its global debut this fall
- Toyota Implements Comprehensive Strategy for EV Batteries Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is the Key to Electrification
- Musk wants to go to India to build a factory? He has been promoting Tesla’s factory construction plan locally
- Musk has met with Modi and will visit India next week Tesla may establish a local factory there