Samsung Z Flip 5 appearance design exposed, external screen larger, may be officially released in late July
New Samsung Z Flip 5 design revealed, larger external screen, may launch in late July
【PhoneAuto News】As the release date of Samsung Z Flip5 approaches, more and more news about this product is being exposed. Recently, foreign media released the rendering of Samsung Z Flip5. From the picture, the biggest upgrade in appearance of Samsung Z Flip5 this year is that it adopts a larger external screen.
Rendering of Samsung Z Flip5
It is understood that the shape of this external screen is similar to that of a folder, with a size of 3.4 inches. In addition, according to the exposure, the refresh rate of this screen is 60Hz, and the resolution is 720×748. In addition, Samsung will also optimize this screen, which can display commonly used applications normally.
Samsung Z Flip4 (left) and Samsung Z Flip5 (right)
- The European Union has passed a new environmental regulation that from 2027, appliances will need to have batteries that are easily replaceable
- AnTuTu releases suspected vivo X90s score, breaking the Android running score record with 165 million points
- Meizu and JDcom join hands to give back to new and old users with a live broadcast at 8pm on June 16th
In terms of hardware configuration, Samsung Z Flip5 is likely to be equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 customized and optimized by Qualcomm for Samsung (expected to be named the second-generation Snapdragon 8 for Galaxy), supplemented by 8GB+128GB/256GB memory combination. As for the internal, it will adopt a 6.7-inch main screen, supporting a 120Hz refresh rate.
In other aspects, Samsung Z Flip5 may use a 3700mAh battery and support 25W charging. In addition, Samsung has confirmed that it will hold a new product launch event in the last week of July, where we will not only see Samsung Z Flip5, but also Samsung Z Fold5 belonging to the foldable screen series.
- Samsung S23 series system receives major update! Chinese domestic version is expected to be released next week
- Huawei, Tencent, Stone, and DJI and other companies were selected as the Top 50 Global Chinese Brands in China’s globalization efforts
- More than half of the Chinese manufacturers in the Apple Vision Pro supply chain, including Luxshare Precision, are involved
- Redmi 12 officially released with MediaTek G88 chipset and affordable price
- vivo X Flip and X Fold2 have been leading the JD 618 phone speed ranking for 15 consecutive days
- Samsung’s Z Fold 5 foldable flagship complete specifications leaked, to be officially released at the end of July
- Since the release of the Realme GT Neo5, there have been more and more 1TB smartphones