The new Toyota Corolla will be launched on May 21st! The price may reach a historic low
New Toyota Corolla launching on May 21st with a potentially historic low price
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto learned from the official website of FAW Toyota that the new Corolla will be officially launched on May 21. As a facelift model, the new car has little change in appearance and interior, mainly focusing on corresponding adjustments in configuration. According to relevant information, the price of the new Corolla may hit a new historical low. For reference, the current Corolla’s guide price starts at 109,800 yuan.
The new Corolla is basically the same as the current model in terms of styling, with only some details adjusted to make a difference. For example, the front grille of the new car uses a brand-new dot matrix decoration to replace the previous banner-style decoration. In addition, the new car will add two body color options and make corresponding adjustments to the LED light group of high-end models. In terms of body size, the Corolla is 4635mm long, 1780mm wide, 1435mm high, and the wheelbase is 2700mm.
- Drifting goes civilian The Tengshi N7 is equipped with the iADC intelligent drifting control system for the first time
- Anticipate! BYD Han DM-i Champion Edition/DM-p Warlord Edition will be launched on May 18th
- Great relief! Starting next year, Beijing and other cities will fully ban the use of LaoTouLe electric scooters
In terms of configuration, the Corolla has made significant adjustments. The entry-level instrument panel has been upgraded to a 7-inch display, and a 10.25-inch central control screen is standard across the board. In addition, the new car will be equipped with the latest intelligent connectivity and CarLife/Carplay mobile phone connectivity functions, and equipped with TSS 3.0 intelligent driving safety assistance system.
In terms of power, the Corolla still offers two power options: fuel and hybrid. Among them, the fuel version is equipped with a 1.2T inline four-cylinder and a 1.5T inline three-cylinder engine, and is matched with a CVT transmission. The hybrid version uses the fifth-generation hybrid system, consisting of a 1.8L Atkinson cycle engine and a motor, with a maximum power of 137 horsepower. In addition, the new car’s fuel version double-wishbone independent suspension will be adjusted to a torsion beam suspension, but the number of airbags will be reduced from 8 to 6.
It should be noted that the above information on the new Corolla’s configuration has not been officially confirmed. The detailed configuration still needs to be based on the official announcement from FAW Toyota.
- NIO has built over 1,400 battery swap stations, with a total of over 22 million swaps by users
- Do you have a share in this? The first quarter exemption of new energy vehicle purchase tax exceeded 212 billion yuan
- Tesla launches Model 3 RWD Long Range version in Europe, priced at 47,000 euros
- Officially, wool can be pulled randomly? The exemption of new energy vehicle purchase tax in the first quarter exceeded 212 billion
- Baojun Yueye Interior Official Image Released Extra Large Narrow-Edge 1025-Inch Dual Screen
- Beauty online! The all-new Buick Regal was launched today, equipped with a 30-inch curved 6K screen
- Not giving face to the president? Multiple car companies including General Motors and Volkswagen oppose the new US electric vehicle bill