Due to numerous complaints from NIO car owners, NIO has once again adjusted the charging restrictions in Xinjiang region
NIO adjusted charging restrictions in Xinjiang region due to complaints from car owners
【Phoneauto News】Recently, Phoneauto noticed that the Vice President of NIO announced that they have made adjustments to the charging restrictions in Xinjiang again. Currently, the exclusive charging time for NIO owners at NIO charging stations in Xinjiang is from 12 pm to 2 pm, and from 4 pm to 6 pm for Meituan. During the rest of the time, NIO charging stations and stations are open to the public.
At the same time, according to the Vice President of NIO, let’s take Lake Sayram in Xinjiang as an example. Before setting the exclusive time period, NIO users complained a lot, while other users had very few complaints (also no reason to complain). After setting the exclusive time period, NIO users’ complaints basically disappeared, while other users’ complaints increased rapidly, surpassing the number of complaints from NIO users before the setting (which is understandable, as there are more vehicles). Because the product cannot currently achieve direct reservations or exclusive use of a single charger, but setting a fixed time period is indeed unreasonable, so NIO has once again adjusted the charging station restriction strategy in Xinjiang. Thank you all for your discussion and attention. In addition, now there are cases where users of other brands and NIO users encounter each other during non-exclusive time periods, and non-NIO users will voluntarily yield to NIO, feeling embarrassed to take the charger, which is an unexpected effect.
- Jaguar Land Rover CEO Jaguar’s past has been somewhat mediocre, and the brand will be revitalized through electrification
- Benchmarking against Porsche 718! Honda may launch the S2000 EV electric sports car this year
- In response to the fierce competition in the automotive market, NIO’s sub-brand, Alps, will introduce a single-motor electric vehicle model
Previously, non-NIO brand owners driving in Xinjiang from Karamay to Lake Sayram encountered over 400 kilometers of highway but only NIO charging stations. However, after the adjustment, non-NIO owners cannot use NIO charging stations in Xinjiang during peak periods. This owner complained online, saying that the NIO brand lacks vision, which sparked a lot of discussion among netizens. It is worth mentioning that many netizens seem to think that NIO’s restriction strategy is normal, and manufacturers should prioritize the usage rights of their own brand’s owners rather than owners of other brands.
- Someone has calculated the battery capacity of the Tesla Cybertruck it can reach a maximum of 232kWh
- Translation Tesla’s Cybertruck is disguised as a Ford F-150 and looks like a prank
- The BMW M3 will move towards electrification Is this the end of the era of internal combustion engines or a new beginning?
- Tesla will negotiate with India regarding the establishment of a car factory to produce approximately 170,000 vehicles
- The brand new entry-level sedan from Mercedes-Benz will make its debut at the Munich Auto Show, potentially named the all-new EQA
- Guangzhou Automobile Toyota’s response to layoffs Normal adjustment, the other party is dispatched employees
- Baoshun Cloud 28th July blind booking opens, power configuration exposed, dubbed epic-level