Huawei’s high-end 5G smartphones will be launched after October? He Gang I never said anything like that
No, I never said Huawei's high-end 5G smartphones will be launched after October
【Phoneauto News】On August 1st, Tencent Deep Web released an article titled “Channel Seller Leaks: Huawei High-end 5G Phones May be Launched in October”. The article mentioned that in June of this year, Huawei’s Chief Operating Officer of the Terminal Business Group, He Gang, revealed during a video conference with Huawei’s channel sellers that there would be a major announcement from Huawei after October. Although He Gang did not explicitly say whether this major announcement was related to 5G phones, it is widely speculated that Huawei will launch 5G phones after October.
In fact, this is fake news. In response to this, He Gang explicitly stated: fake news, never said anything like that.
Although He Gang did not say anything similar, rumors about Huawei’s return to 5G have been circulating online recently. This article states that there have been hints from Huawei insiders to channel sellers that Huawei will launch 5G phones in October.
- Redmi 12 launched in India! 50 million pixel main camera starting at around 780 yuan
- Why doesn’t the Samsung Z Fold5 have a built-in S Pen? Surprisingly, it’s for the consideration of the users
- Motorola Moto G14 released! Equipped with a 12nm processor, priced at approximately 870 yuan
But in fact, this is probably not true.
Previously, there were many leaks claiming that the Huawei Mate60 series will support 5G, but recently more and more information indicates that “things seem to have changed”. It is reported that the return of the Kirin chip this year is highly probable, with two projects already underway, but not flagship models, possibly other products. According to Reuters and other channels, the news of Huawei’s breakthrough in 5G coincides with the timing of the nova12, and Huawei’s first 5G phone to return may be the nova12.
In addition, regarding the rumors that Qualcomm will resume supplying Huawei with 5G, Yu Chengdong, Huawei’s Executive Director, CEO of the Terminal Business Group, and CEO of the Intelligent Car Solutions BU, has also denied it as fake news.
Previously, it was reported that three third-party technology research companies specializing in the Chinese smartphone industry revealed that Huawei should be able to procure the 5G chips it needs domestically with its advanced technology in semiconductor design tools and chips manufactured by SMIC. These three companies all predict that Huawei may produce 5G versions of flagship models such as the P60 this year and launch them in 2024. However, due to the yield rate of usable chips being less than 50%, the shipment volume of Huawei’s 5G phones may be limited.
- vivo V29 5G officially launched with the support of Snapdragon 778G and a 50 million pixel main camera
- Meizu launches the refreshing plan for summer, with the 20 series offering a discount of up to 300 yuan!
- Samsung begins mass production of OLED display screens for iPhone 15, surpassing LG and BOE
- Xiaomi’s CEO, Wang Hua, published an article Redmi phones have promoted the popularization of smartphones worldwide
- Hurry up and bookmark this page There are four affordable and practical mobile phones available here They are perfect for back-to-school season
- Big Brother is so rich? The foldable smartphone market in India is expected to grow four times in the next two years
- Morning News Samsung’s S24 series battery capacity exposed, Nintendo’s next generation console to be released