Xiaomi 14 Pro and 14 Ultra rear camera module designs exposed not much change
Not much change in Xiaomi 14 Pro and 14 Ultra rear camera module designs exposed
【Phoneauto News】 On July 11th, Phoneauto noticed that a digital blogger revealed that a medium-sized model equipped with Snapdragon 8Gen3 has little change in size, and the rear camera module is the same as the previous generation, still with 3 circular upright lenses, while the large-sized model adopts a center-mounted quad-camera module. The blogger did not specify which two models it refers to, but based on relevant information, the medium-sized model should be the Xiaomi 14 Pro, and the large-sized model should be the Xiaomi 14 Ultra.
Xiaomi 13 Ultra
According to the blogger’s previous revelations, the Xiaomi 14 series will come with a periscope telephoto lens as standard for the entire series. Among them, the Xiaomi 14 will be equipped with a periscope telephoto lens with a focal length of 90mm, supporting 3.9x optical zoom; Xiaomi 14 Pro will be equipped with a periscope telephoto lens with a focal length of 115mm, supporting 5x optical zoom; Xiaomi 14 Ultra will be equipped with a Leica professional ultra-long focal length lens with a focal length of 120mm, supporting 3-10x lossless optical zoom.
Alleged Xiaomi 14 Pro, 14 Ultra leaks
- May Folding Screen Market Review Huawei Takes the Lead in Growth, OPPO/vivo Perform Admirably
- Apple Store’s official online store is now available on WeChat Mini Program Apple fans, come check it out!
- Samsung F34 5G new machine exposed again, appearing on Google Play, possibly equipped with Dimensity 1080
In addition, the brand-new Xiaomi 14 series has been registered with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and will debut in November. One of its biggest selling points is the first launch of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen3 mobile platform, manufactured by TSMC, with the process upgraded to N4P, and a brand-new 1+5+2 architecture design, including 1 Cortex X4 super large core, 5 Cortex A720 big cores, and 2 Cortex A520 small cores. It will become the most powerful Snapdragon 5G mobile platform in terms of performance so far, with a comprehensive score of over 1.77 million on Antutu V10.
It is worth mentioning that there is news that the Xiaomi 14 will have a built-in 4860mAh battery and support 90W wired charging; Xiaomi 14 Pro will be equipped with a larger 5000mAh battery and support up to 120W wired charging.
- Huawei nova 10 Youth Edition receives HarmonyOS 31 update, adding multiple features
- Samsung S21 FE Snapdragon 888 version released in India, price confirmed and now available for sale
- Exposure iPhone 15 Pro Max prices have significantly increased, but it will come with exclusive features
- Nvidia’s special edition graphics card, A800, may face a ban on sales, causing its price to soar to 110,000 yuan
- OPPO A78 4G officially released! Equipped with Snapdragon 680, priced at approximately 1700 yuan
- User homemade pure white version of Xiaomi 12S Ultra, with ultra-high appearance value, can it surpass the official version?
- realme teases a new phone featuring a rear 108 million pixel main camera, here’s a glimpse of the back design