Oneplus 12 is scheduled to be globally released in January, powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen3
Oneplus 12, powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen3, will be globally released in January
【Phoneauto News】Previously, there were reports that the new phone under the OnePlus brand, the OnePlus 12, would be unveiled in February next year. However, now there are reports indicating that the new phone will be released earlier than expected. On July 20th, Phoneauto learned from foreign media that the OnePlus 12 is scheduled to be launched globally in January.
OnePlus 12 rendering
According to the latest information, the OnePlus 12 will feature a 6.7-inch 2K curved AMOLED display, supporting a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz with LTPO adaptive refresh rate technology. The rear camera setup will consist of a 50-megapixel Sony IMX9 series main camera (with OIS optical image stabilization), a 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 64-megapixel lens (with 3x optical zoom), while the front camera will be a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
In addition, the OnePlus 12 will be equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen3 mobile platform. It is reported that this mobile platform will debut at the end of October, built on TSMC’s N4P process technology. The CPU consists of one large core, five big cores, and two small cores. The large core is Arm’s latest Cortex X4. Compared to the previous X3, the Cortex X4 has a 15% increase in peak performance and a 40% lower power consumption under the same performance. In terms of occupied area, the X4 is only about 10% larger than the X3 and also supports a maximum L2 cache memory of 2MB.
- OPPO K11 official announcement It adopts the Qualcomm Snapdragon 782G mobile platform and supports 1TB expansion
- OnePlus Ace2 Pro benchmark score is released, flagship performance, first release with 24GB+1TB!
- Exposure Samsung and Apple will compete in the field of AI in mobile phones S24 has heavyweight technology
It is worth mentioning that the report also mentioned that the OnePlus 12 will run on the OxygenOS 14 operating system based on Android 14. It will be equipped with a 5400mAh battery and support 100W wired charging and 50W wireless charging.
Overall, if the above information is true, the OnePlus 12 will be a flagship model with exceptional performance, worth looking forward to. Interested friends can follow Phoneauto, and we will continue to update you.
- moto G14 promotional images leaked! Exterior design and core specifications exposed
- iPhone dominates the top five! The list of market share for 5G smartphones in the second quarter is announced
- Latest Indian mobile phone manufacturer sales ranking Xiaomi loses first place, will Vivo take the top spot?
- ZTE’s new phone has been certified by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and supports 5W charging What is the price range?
- OPPO K11 is preheating again Up to 12+512GB configuration, no shortcomings in all aspects
- Morning News Apple quietly tests Apple GPT, new Beats Studio Pro debuts
- The Honor Magic V2 is now on sale today for 8,999 yuan, offering an ultimate slim and foldable flagship experience