OnePlus 12 Engineering Machine Screen Exposure Adopting a domestically produced new substrate 2K curved screen
OnePlus 12 prototype features a domestically produced 2K curved screen
【phoneauto News】On August 7th, phoneauto noticed that a number of digital bloggers revealed that the OnePlus 12 engineering machine uses a domestically produced new material 2K curved screen.
According to the blogger’s previous revelations, the OnePlus 12 has ultra-narrow borders and supports LTPO adaptive refresh rate technology. The front camera adopts a centered hole-punch design. At the same time, the rear imaging system of this model includes three cameras: a 50-megapixel main camera, a 50-megapixel secondary camera, and a 64-megapixel secondary camera. The main camera uses a large sensor, and the telephoto lens supports three times optical zoom. The sensor is OV64B from OmniVision. The OnePlus 12 also has a built-in 5400mAh battery, which supports 100W wired charging and 50W wireless charging.
In addition, according to related revelations, the OnePlus 12 will be equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen3 mobile platform. It is reported that this mobile platform will debut at the end of October, based on TSMC’s N4P process, and the CPU part consists of 1 large core, 5 big cores, and 2 small cores. The large core is the latest Cortex X4 released by Arm. Compared with the X3, the Cortex X4 has a 15% increase in peak performance and a 40% lower power consumption under the same performance. In terms of occupied area, the X4 is only about 10% larger than the X3, and it also supports a maximum L2 cache memory of 2M.
- OnePlus Ace 2 Pro will be released on the afternoon of August 16th! It will come with many cutting-edge technologies
- iPhone 15 Ultra phone case photos leaked, may be equipped with action button
- Morning News New update on Huawei Mate60 launch event, new iPhone phone case leaked
OnePlus 12 related revelations
Referring to the pricing of the OnePlus 11, the price range of the OnePlus 12 is expected to be in the range of 3000-4000 yuan. With the configuration of Snapdragon 8 Gen3, 2K curved screen, large sensor triple camera, and large-capacity battery, this new phone is expected to bring higher cost performance. For more information about this phone, interested friends can follow phoneauto, and we will continue to update for you.
- Huawei Mate60 series launch event is being prepared, with the confidentiality level at maximum
- Apple responds to no built-in earthquake warning function Chinese users need to download the app
- iPhone 15 Pro real machine exposure! It turns out to be Type-C, and the mute button has also been changed
- The Honor 6 models will support the HarmonyOS 4 upgrade, which will begin in September and continue until December
- Bruce Lee Huawei’s earthquake early warning function will send messages to areas with weak earthquake perception
- Actor Lin Yongjian has started using the Honor Magic V2 Who is secretly taking photos?
- A picture to understand the brand new chapter of Huawei HarmonyOS ecosystem, unlocking infinite possibilities for the future