Expose OnePlus 12 to be released ahead of schedule by the end of the year, Snapdragon 8Gen 3+ with periscope telephoto lens support
OnePlus 12 to be released early with Snapdragon 8Gen 3+ and periscope telephoto lens support
【Phoneauto News】On July 14th, Phoneauto noticed that a digital blogger leaked that a new phone equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 will be released ahead of schedule at the end of the year. Currently, OnePlus’ engineering model uses a 2K LTPO centered single-hole flexible curved screen, equipped with a large bottom triple camera and an exclusive extra-large size X-axis motor. From the related information, it is speculated that this model may be OnePlus’ next generation flagship model, OnePlus 12.
OnePlus 12 rendering
Speaking of OnePlus, the OnePlus 11, OnePlus Ace2, and OnePlus Ace 2V models launched in the first half of this year have grabbed the limelight in the mobile phone industry with their ultra-high cost performance in their respective price ranges. Therefore, the cost performance of OnePlus 12 will not be inferior. According to the leak, the rear imaging system of OnePlus 12 is composed of a 50-megapixel main camera + a 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens + a 64-megapixel periscope telephoto lens, and the front is equipped with a 32-megapixel lens; it has a built-in 5000mAh battery and supports 100W/150W wired flash charging.
Alleged OnePlus 12 related leak
- Good news for Honor users! Honor has collaborated with JDcom The new device will continue to use high-frequency dimming technology
- Expose Huawei Mate60 has an early version and a later version The early version uses Kirin chips and is difficult to buy
- Latest App user quantity breaking 100 million time-consuming rankings WeChat didn’t even make it to the top three
In terms of configuration, the biggest upgrade point of OnePlus 12 is Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 and periscope telephoto lens. It is reported that Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 will debut at the end of October. This mobile platform is built on TSMC’s N4P process technology. The CPU part consists of 1 large core, 5 big cores, and 2 small cores. Among them, the large core is the Cortex X4 newly released by Arm. Compared to X3, the Cortex X4 has a 15% increase in peak performance and 40% lower power consumption under the same performance conditions as X3. In terms of occupied area, X4 is only about 10% larger than X3, and it also supports a maximum of 2M L2 cache memory.
Overall, with the support of the Snapdragon 8Gen 3, the OnePlus 12 will be a performance beast flagship, worth looking forward to. Interested friends can follow phoneauto, we will continue to update for you.
- Woman disguised as pregnant smuggles 90 mobile phones into the country and is caught on the spot Most of them are high-end smartphones
- Xiaomi’s subsidiary, Nanjing Information Technology Co, Ltd, has increased its capital to nearly 1 billion, indicating a major move?
- iPhone 15 is expected to start production in August Zhengzhou Foxconn is investing heavily to improve employee benefits
- The Honor Magic V2 was targeted by scalpers as soon as it was released Is it another financial product?
- Honor Magic V2 will be launched tonight! Live streaming platform summary is here, take a sneak peek at the highlights
- Apple releases new updates for iOS 17 and iPadOS 17 in the third beta test version
- The OnePlus Ace 2V may be the best choice below the price range of 3000 yuan, starting at 2299 yuan