OnePlus Ace2 Pro benchmark score is released, flagship performance, first release with 24GB+1TB!
OnePlus Ace2 Pro benchmark score released flagship performance, 24GB+1TB first release!
【Phoneauto News】On July 20th, Phoneauto noticed that the new phone under the OnePlus brand, OnePlus Ace2 Pro (model PJA110), has released its benchmark scores on the Geekbench platform. This phone achieved a single-core score of 1580 and a multi-core score of 6163, which is definitely flagship-level performance. We can also confirm that the OnePlus Ace2 Pro is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 (Snapdragon 8 Gen 2) mobile platform with a clock speed of 3.2GHz.
OnePlus brand phones
For comparison, the benchmark scores of the MediaTek Dimensity 9200 on Geekbench are around 1425 for single-core and 4475 for multi-core; the benchmark scores of Apple A16 are around 1890 for single-core and 5600 for multi-core; and the benchmark scores of Apple A15’s new product are around 1740 for single-core and 5000 for multi-core. Of course, the benchmark scores of these processors also vary depending on the specific models.
- Exposure Samsung and Apple will compete in the field of AI in mobile phones S24 has heavyweight technology
- moto G14 promotional images leaked! Exterior design and core specifications exposed
- iPhone dominates the top five! The list of market share for 5G smartphones in the second quarter is announced
In addition to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 mobile platform, according to relevant information, the OnePlus Ace2 Pro may be equipped with more advanced cooling technology, a 6.74-inch 1.5K resolution OLED screen, support for a high-frequency PWM dimming of 1440Hz, a built-in 5000mAh battery, and support for 150W fast charging. In addition, the OnePlus Ace2 Pro will be available in a 16GB+512GB version as the main edition and will also have a limited edition of 24GB+1TB. Based on the OnePlus Ace2 and other models currently available, the OnePlus Ace2 Pro is expected to have a strong cost-performance ratio, and we look forward to its final price.
- Latest Indian mobile phone manufacturer sales ranking Xiaomi loses first place, will Vivo take the top spot?
- ZTE’s new phone has been certified by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and supports 5W charging What is the price range?
- OPPO K11 is preheating again Up to 12+512GB configuration, no shortcomings in all aspects
- Morning News Apple quietly tests Apple GPT, new Beats Studio Pro debuts
- The Honor Magic V2 is now on sale today for 8,999 yuan, offering an ultimate slim and foldable flagship experience
- Afraid of buying a phone that might be a disappointment? These four models are ready to be launched, starting from a minimum price of 2199 yuan
- Redmi Note 13 Pro+ Design Exposed! The narrow bezels are unreasonably thin