OnePlus gets bigger! Aerospace-grade cooling system to debut on July 27th
OnePlus introduces aerospace-grade cooling system on July 27th
【Phoneauto News】On July 26th, OnePlus officially announced that OnePlus Performance Technology Strategy and Aerospace-level Tian Gong Heat Dissipation System will make its global debut at 2023 ChinaJoy on July 27th!
At this conference, OnePlus will first disclose its performance technology strategy and explain the future development direction of OnePlus in the performance field. At the same time, it will also announce a major breakthrough in mobile phone heat dissipation technology, the world’s first aerospace-level Tian Gong Heat Dissipation System, opening a new era of three-dimensional heat dissipation.
“These series of technologies that promote industry progress will take mobile phone performance to a whole new level.”
- Samsung will release a large number of new products tonight at 7 o’clock, including two foldable screen smartphones!
- Suspected design exposure of Huawei Mate60 Pro, black gold collision color, full of advanced sense
- Morning News vivo launches new X90 smartphone in India, Samsung S24 series exposed
OnePlus Official Announcement
Li Jie, President of OnePlus China, stated that “making good products” has always been the core concept of the OnePlus brand and the foundation for its presence in the industry. This time, OnePlus will publicly and comprehensively interpret its technological accumulation and strategic direction in the performance field for the first time, and the world’s first “aerospace-level Tian Gong Heat Dissipation System” will also make its formal debut. OnePlus’ intense second half of 2023 has begun.
Previously, OnePlus announced its participation in 2023 ChinaJoy. At this year’s exhibition, OnePlus will bring its largest performance-themed exhibition hall ever – OnePlus ChinaJoy Exhibition, and will also comprehensively explain OnePlus’ performance technology strategy and globally debut its latest technological achievements.
OnePlus ChinaJoy Exhibition
For this OnePlus ChinaJoy Exhibition, OnePlus has joined forces with three major mobile games, “Genshin Impact,” “League of Legends Mobile,” and “Peace Elite,” to create an immersive thematic experience area. At the same time, a mysterious device is also set up on-site, allowing visitors to experience OnePlus’ new technologies that will make their global debut at CJ.
OnePlus has become the exclusive designated device for over 150 mobile games at the 2023 ChinaJoy event, making it possibly the brand with the most mobile game choices at this year’s CJ.
- Experience flagship camera with less than 2000 yuan OPPO K11 is considered the new king in the mid-range market
- The Android version of ChatGPT has officially launched, but it is only available in these four countries
- Why are mid-range smartphones more popular now? After looking at these few models, I completely understand
- vivo will launch a new X90 series smartphone in India, possibly the X90s
- Google Pixel Fold DXOMARK image score announced 133 points, ranking first in foldable screens
- Samsung S24 will offer two versions, Exynos and Snapdragon, as the self-developed chip returns
- Huawei Nova 11 series uses technology to make trendy sports cooler A must-have item for young people