The cost-effectiveness still depends on OnePlus! Ace2 Pro exposed, this time it aims to squeeze Qualcomm dry
OnePlus still determines cost-effectiveness! Ace2 Pro aims to exhaust Qualcomm
【PhoneAuto News】On May 16th, a digital blogger who frequently leaked information about new phones released news about the latest product from OnePlus. According to the blogger, the OnePlus Ace2 Pro, under the OnePlus brand, will focus on performance and texture, equipped with a curved OLED screen with a resolution of 1.5K. The front camera uses a centered punch-hole placement, and the screen supports high-frequency PWM dimming with narrow bezels. At the same time, this model will be equipped with the “Chicken Blood Edition” second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform, with a larger VC liquid cooling system and new cooling technology.
From this information, the screen-to-body ratio of the OnePlus Ace2 Pro should be very high, which means that the machine can provide good screen display effects. At the same time, the performance of the OnePlus Ace2 Pro is also worth looking forward to. The larger VC liquid cooling system and new cooling technology mean that the performance of the second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform can be better played. Currently, OnePlus has a close cooperation with the well-known domestic game “Genshin Impact”, and there is special game optimization between the two parties. They have also cooperated to launch multiple joint limited edition models. Therefore, players of “Genshin Impact” can also pay attention to the news of the new OnePlus phone.
- Regrettable Exit! Japanese mobile phone company Kyocera announced its withdrawal from the consumer mobile phone business
- I admit that your high-end machines are very powerful, but what about these mid-range machines? They are affordable and powerful What do you think?
- Morning News Motorola’s first quarter performance is eye-catching, Haval Xilong series has been launched
It is worth mentioning that the predecessor of the OnePlus Ace2 Pro, the OnePlus Ace Pro, was released in the second half of 2022. At that time, OnePlus also launched a “Genshin Impact” limited edition based on this model, with the theme being “Hu Tao”. After the product was released, it was even marked up by thousands of yuan on some second-hand platforms. Therefore, there is also a possibility that the OnePlus Ace2 Pro will launch a “Genshin Impact” limited edition. However, we will still need to wait for official information regarding this matter.
- Contrary to the trend, Motorola’s sales volume in multiple global markets has entered the top five in the first quarter
- This time Brother Fa is in trouble! The specifications of Snapdragon 8 Gen3 have been basically confirmed
- Price is about 2100 yuan! OPPO F23 launched in India, equipped with Snapdragon 695
- Antutu benchmark score exceeds 136 million, iQOO Neo8 Pro flagship dual-core upgraded again
- iQOO Neo 7T exposure Snapdragon 8+ Gen1, 5000mAh battery is very stable
- Official announcement! Huawei Enjoy 60 Pro will be released on May 18th Its appearance is quite stunning
- Latest top 10 popular smartphone rankings released, Xiaomi narrowly beats Sony and ranks first on the list