OnePlus will debut a groundbreaking technological achievement at CJ Global, the latest cooling technology?
OnePlus will unveil revolutionary cooling technology at CJ Global
【Phoneauto News】The 20th China International Digital Interactive Entertainment Exhibition (ChinaJoy for short) will be held in Shanghai from July 27th to 31st. This is also a great opportunity for major mobile phone manufacturers to showcase themselves. On July 24th, Phoneauto learned that Li Jie, the president of OnePlus China, stated in a post that at this year’s ChinaJoy, OnePlus will officially announce its performance technology strategy and globally debut a very significant technological achievement.
According to the recent leak from a digital blogger, the significant technological achievement mentioned by Li Jie is likely the latest cooling technology equipped in the Ace 2 Pro. The blogger said, “OnePlus is going to release a crazy cooling technology, with a large area of VC several times that of ordinary cooling. There is also a keyword ‘Laval’ mentioned by netizens, which is said to be frequently used in rocket boosters.”
- HarmonyOS 4 may debut at HDC2023? Official teases with high level of mystery
- Rice noodle fans eagerly await the full-screen MIX5? Netizens have made a DIY Z50 Ultra with a white front panel
- Exposure of the GT5 series flagship confirms its return! Image fast charging may have epic updates
In fact, it is not difficult to understand why OnePlus focuses on cooling, as OnePlus phones are positioned as a pioneer brand in terms of performance, focusing on the performance track and creating products with both extreme performance and high-quality design. In order to achieve extreme performance, in addition to high-performance configurations, sufficient cooling is also necessary as an auxiliary, in order to fully utilize the processor and maximize performance. At the same time, it can also ensure sustained high performance without experiencing frequency reduction or lagging issues caused by long periods of high load. If the above leaks are true, the performance and gaming experience of OnePlus Ace 2 Pro will have even more extreme and stable output.
Li Jie’s Post
It seems like the Ace 2 released by OnePlus half a year ago, equipped with a 5177mm2 eight-channel fully-penetrating VC+ heat dissipation system composed of a newly developed “phase-change graphene”. Its cooling capacity is significantly ahead of smartphones in the same price range.
- New phone launched by Transsion with a massive 7000mAh battery, and seeing the fast charging feature awakened
- Expose vivo X100 series will debut V3 self-developed chip, focusing on 4K portrait video
- OPPO K11 heats up again 5000mAh + 100W, powerful battery life!
- In the second half of the year, many Android phones will adopt the Smart Island design However, more than half of the netizens do not like it
- Huawei Mate60 GTS Conceptual Image Exposure The Dynamic Island is Nothing Special, it’s the Color Scheme that is Top-notch
- vivo’s new phone approved by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, suspected to be the vivo X100 series Thanos is coming!
- Huawei Mate60 series launch event postponed, following competitors scheduled for September to October release