OPPO Find N3 folding machine has obtained certification and is expected to be equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen2
OPPO Find N3 folding machine certified, expected to have Snapdragon 8 Gen2
【Phoneauto News】Previously, there were reports that OPPO will hold a new product launch event in August, during which they will release the OPPO Find N3 foldable phone. On July 25th, phoneauto learned that the OPPO Find N3 has obtained NBTC certification with the model number CPH2499.
OPPO Find N2
The NBTC certification did not disclose any other information. However, previous leaks indicated that the OPPO Find N3 will feature an 8-inch internal screen with a refresh rate of up to 120Hz and a resolution of 2268×2440 pixels, as well as a 6.5-inch external screen with the same specifications. The device will be equipped with the second-generation Qualcomm Snapdragon mobile platform and will offer a choice of 16GB+512GB version for consumers, with pre-installed Android 13 operating system.
In addition, the OPPO Find N3 will have a triple camera module design on the back, consisting of a 50-megapixel main camera with OIS optical image stabilization, a 48-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 32-megapixel periscope telephoto lens. The front camera will have a 16-megapixel selfie camera. The device will have a built-in 4800mAh battery and support 80W fast charging. Currently, the leaked information about the OPPO Find N3 is as described above, and the specific configuration should be subject to official announcements.
- Reviewing the road to the advancement of HarmonyOS throughout the ages, HarmonyOS 4 is about to be released
- Samsung is about to release the S23 series One UI 60 Beta update, possibly in early August
- OPPO K11 is released! The strongest image upgrade in the history of the K series, starting from 1899 yuan
OPPO Find N3 certified
It is worth mentioning that the Find N3 will succeed the Find N2 launched by OPPO in December last year. The OPPO Find N2 is equipped with a 7.1-inch LTPO AMOLED display with a resolution of 1792×1920 pixels and supports a refresh rate of 120Hz. The external screen is 5.54 inches with a resolution of 1080×2120 pixels. It is powered by the first-generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 mobile platform and offers a choice of 16GB+512GB version. It has a built-in 4520mAh battery and supports 67W wired fast charging.
Overall, if the leaks about the OPPO Find N3 are true, it will be a significant improvement compared to the Find N2.
- Redmi 12 4G price exposure! Starting at approximately 900 yuan, it will be launched on August 1st
- vivo Image Festival Special Event Set for July 30th, Self-developed Chip V3 to Debut
- Is the South Korean mobile phone market about to change? Young people all love using Apple, Samsung is in danger!
- OPPO K11 launch countdown Live platform summary Highlights sneak peek
- OPPO K11 will bring three flagship models with the same configuration and specifications!
- OnePlus Ace2 Pro is about to debut with a first-ever 150W large battery fast charging system
- iPhone 15 screen assembly issue resolved, panel inventory exceeds previous generation