Experience flagship camera with less than 2000 yuan OPPO K11 is considered the new king in the mid-range market
OPPO K11, priced below 2000 yuan, is the new king of mid-range smartphones with an exceptional flagship camera experience
【Phoneauto Market】On the afternoon of July 25th, OPPO officially launched a new phone in the K series – OPPO K11. The starting price of 1799 yuan allowed this phone to enter the price range below 2000 yuan, but in terms of configuration, especially the imaging performance, it doesn’t look like a phone that should cost 2000 yuan.
Camera has always been a major selling point of OPPO phones, and this is no exception for the OPPO K11. Unlike other phones in the 2000 yuan price range that generally do not focus on the imaging system, OPPO has adopted a main camera lens – Sony IMX890, which is usually seen in flagship models, for the K11. This allows it to have a 50 million pixel large sensor and a 1/1.56 inch photosensitive area, combined with OIS optical stabilization, making it the only one in this price range in terms of imaging hardware.
- The Android version of ChatGPT has officially launched, but it is only available in these four countries
- Why are mid-range smartphones more popular now? After looking at these few models, I completely understand
- vivo will launch a new X90 series smartphone in India, possibly the X90s
OPPO K11 Imaging System
In order to have an excellent photography experience, both hardware and software are important. In addition to having a main camera lens comparable to flagship models, the OPPO K11 is also equipped with three flagship imaging algorithms provided by OPPO: natural portrait bokeh engine, dynamic snapshot engine, and ultra-clear image quality engine. Additionally, the phone also supports eight flagship imaging functions, including delayed photography, AI ID photos, movie mode, slow motion, multi-scene recording, cute snapping, super text, and panorama mode, providing a variety of gameplay options. In addition, the phone is equipped with a 16 million pixel front camera, which can take portrait photos with a more atmospheric feel.
OPPO K11 Charging
Other aspects, the OPPO K11 is equipped with a 6.7-inch 120Hz high refresh rate ultra-clear display, supporting 2160Hz high-frequency dimming eye protection. It is also equipped with the Snapdragon 782G chip, supporting a maximum combination of 12GB+512GB of memory. The OPPO K11 also comes with an equivalent 5000mAh large battery, supporting SUPERVOOC long-life version 100W super flash charging, which can be fully charged in 26 minutes.
- Google Pixel Fold DXOMARK image score announced 133 points, ranking first in foldable screens
- Samsung S24 will offer two versions, Exynos and Snapdragon, as the self-developed chip returns
- Huawei Nova 11 series uses technology to make trendy sports cooler A must-have item for young people
- Xiaomi India President Goal is to become the most popular smartphone brand in India
- Over 1,500 developers in the UK are claiming $1 billion from Apple, expressing dissatisfaction with excessive commission fees
- iQOO Z7 Pro appearance design confirmed curved screen + centered punch-hole, stable appearance
- OPPO Find N3 folding machine has obtained certification and is expected to be equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen2