OPPO K11 is about to be officially released Snapdragon 782G+100W, competition pressure is coming
OPPO K11 with Snapdragon 782G+100W is soon to be released, facing increasing competition
【Phoneauto News】According to the information previously released by OPPO, the OPPO K11 will be officially launched this afternoon. It is reported that this phone is targeted at ordinary consumers with a market value of up to 500 million, so the price of this device should be relatively affordable. At the same time, the official stated that this device will provide a smooth user experience for four years. Interested netizens can pay attention to the OPPO new product launch event starting at 14:30.
According to the information that has been released, the OPPO K11 will be equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 782G mobile platform. The Snapdragon 782G mobile platform is built using TSMC’s 6nm process. It has an octa-core CPU design, including one 2.7GHz A78 big core, three 2.2GHz A78 big cores, and four 1.9GHz A55 small cores. The GPU is Adreno 642L. Currently, the Geekbench 5 score of this mobile platform is around 870 for single-core and 2950 for multi-core, which is approximately 85% of the Snapdragon 870 platform score. At the same time, the OPPO K11 has a score of around 720,000 on the AnTuTu platform, ranking first on the same platform!
In terms of the screen, the OPPO K11 is equipped with an OLED display screen that supports high refresh rate and high-frequency PWM dimming. In terms of battery life, the OPPO K11 has a built-in 5000mAh large battery capacity and supports 100W fast charging technology, which can fully charge the battery in about 30 minutes. In terms of the imaging system, the OPPO K11 uses the flagship Sony IMX890 sensor for the main camera, which supports 50 million pixel photo shooting and various flagship imaging technologies.
- Samsung Z Fold5 domestic pioneer version will be available for pre-sale on August 7th, further shortening the waiting time
- Apple may increase the price of the iPhone 15 Pro series to ensure sufficient income
- Borderless iPhone is coming? Apple asks Samsung and LG to develop new panels
- Huawei Mate60 standard version rendering image exposed! Where is the promised dynamic island?
- realme C51 officially released, with a design similar to the iPhone and a fairly reasonable price
- Sony Xperia 5 V’s appearance exposed! Equipped with dual cameras, expected to be released early
- Expose Xiaomi’s new iteration with a built-in 4600mAh battery Could it be the Xiaomi Civi 4?
- vivo V29 series design exposed! It adopts dual cameras + ring-shaped soft-close lighting
- ZTE Blade V50 Design smartphone launched overseas price of 210 euros
- The iPhone 15 series will be equipped with stacked batteries Will the fast charging power exceed 30W?