The OPPO Reno10 series is coming soon! This set of lightweight flagship has a stable configuration
OPPO Reno10 series coming soon! Lightweight flagship with stable configuration
【PhoneAuto News】So far, the OPPO Reno10 series has almost completed its preheating. The phone will officially debut and be released on May 24th at 14:30.
On May 23rd, on the eve of the new phone launch, OPPO’s official Weibo released the core configuration of the Reno10 series. The phone will be equipped with the first-generation Snapdragon 8+ mobile platform, aerospace-grade superconducting graphite cooling system, and the smoothest system, ColorOS, certified by Master Lu, bringing a long-lasting and smooth system experience.
At the same time, the Reno10 series will be equipped with up to 16GB+512GB of ultra-fast large memory and support 48 months of professional smooth certification. Together with the full-blooded LPDDR 5+UFS 3.1 and ColorOS super calculation platform, it will bring users a long-lasting and smooth experience.
- Xiaomi Mi 14 rendering exposed! The border effect is amazing and the rear camera module is this long
- Cook ecstatic as Apple captures nearly half of the secondhand mobile phone market in 2022, coming in second
- JD takes a hard hit! Redmi K60 1TB version just announced a price cut of 200, now available for 2899
In terms of battery life and fast charging, the Reno10 series has a built-in 4700mAh large battery and supports the long-life version of the 100W super flash charging technology. It can charge for 5 minutes and play TV dramas for 3 hours.
With a phone equipped with a 4700mAh large battery and a large bottom periscope telephoto lens, its lower border is as narrow as 2.12mm and the weight is up to 194g, breaking the industry’s difficult problem of “periscope is not slim, slim is not periscope”. Speaking of this periscope telephoto lens, it also has OPPO’s exclusive super light and shadow algorithm and flagship dynamic light and shadow screen to produce real, natural, and textured super light and shadow portraits.
It is worth mentioning that the new phone also carries a SUPERVOOCS power management chip, which can save 45% of fast charging device area. It is precisely the adoption of these new technologies that makes the Reno10 series achieve ultimate slimness.
- The market winter is still lingering in 2023, how can the smartphone industry continue to thrive? in English
- 32 million front-facing cameras! Xiaomi Civi 3 fully upgraded with support for 4K recording
- Xiaomi’s 618 promotion is here! Up to 3000 yuan off, with the highest discount for phones being 900 yuan
- Tonight at 8 o’clock! OPPO 618 Season of Renewal Carnival opens with a maximum discount of 1000 yuan
- iQOO 618 starts pre-sale at 8pm tonight with a maximum discount of 800 yuan So, are you going to buy it or not?
- 618 preheating activities officially begin Meizu 20 is now discounted by 200 yuan for a limited time
- Xiaomi 14 equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen3 with a benchmark score of up to 16 million may be released in November