Domestic screens have become the mainstream in the mobile phone industry, accounting for over 50% of the market share In the future, they will continue to grow
Over 50% of the mobile phone industry is dominated by domestic screens, and they will keep expanding in the future
【PhoneAuto News】It is reported that in the second quarter of 2023, the market share of mobile phone screens produced by Chinese manufacturers has successfully surpassed the industry leader Samsung. Currently, Chinese screen manufacturers are mainly represented by four companies: BOE, Tianma, Huaxing Optoelectronics, and Visionox, with their market shares being 25.5%, 9.4%, 7.8%, and 7.5%, respectively, totaling more than 50%. Relevant bloggers also stated: this is a new turning point, and it is expected that the market share of domestic screens will continue to steadily increase in the next two years because each company’s mid-range phones will adopt 1.5K/2K domestic screens, and the overall visual experience will be excellent.
Currently, 1080P resolution OLED screens are gradually disappearing from more and more mobile phone products, replaced by higher-quality 1.5K resolution domestic OLED screens. Currently, models equipped with 1.5K resolution domestic OLED screens include realme GT Neo5/Neo5 SE, OnePlus Ace 2, Honor 90, OPPO Reno10 Pro, and more. Moreover, according to current news, mobile phone manufacturers will gradually popularize 1.5K resolution OLED screens on models priced at around one thousand yuan, and we may see many related models coming out soon.
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra will welcome a new partner tomorrow, which may be a white version of the camera kit
- Red Magic 8S Pro e-sports flagship officially announced! High-energy evolution debuts on July 5th
- iQOO 11S officially announced The esports competition machine for the Asian Games will be released on July 4th!
It is worth mentioning that in addition to mid-range phones, the presence of domestic screens in the high-end domestic mobile phone market is also increasing. At the end of 2022, vivo released the X90 series, its highest-positioned regular flagship mobile phone product, which first launched BOE’s Q9 high-definition screen. In the first half of 2023, the top flagship Xiaomi 13 Ultra screen released by Xiaomi was also a 2K screen manufactured by a domestic manufacturer.
- Many years later, when facing the vast sea of technology, he will recall these four ultra-durable phones
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5’s real machine exposure! Its folder-style external screen is eye-catching
- The Honor X50 is equipped with a brand new ten-sided anti-drop hard-core curved screen, challenging anti-drop from all angles!
- Morning News Honor X50 to be released on July 5th, Deep Blue S7 officially on the market
- The OnePlus Ace 2V is still popular after the 618 shopping festival! You can get 256GB storage for only 2000 yuan
- Nubia’s new flagship will be released soon, with a focus on upgrading the 35mm golden focal length lens
- The vivo X90S will be officially released this afternoon The strongest Android phone?