More than half of the Chinese manufacturers in the Apple Vision Pro supply chain, including Luxshare Precision, are involved
Over half of Chinese manufacturers in Apple Vision Pro's supply chain, including Luxshare Precision, are involved
【PhoneAuto News】On June 6th, at Apple’s WWDC23 developer conference, their first augmented reality product, Vision Pro, was officially released. On June 16th, PhoneAuto noticed that more than half of the suppliers in the Vision Pro supply chain were Chinese manufacturers, including Luxshare Precision, GoerTek, and Desay Battery.
Apple Vision Pro
The bill of materials released by research institutions shows that the main suppliers of Apple’s latest MR headset, Vision Pro, still come from China, with Chinese suppliers accounting for more than half of the total, including 7 mainland Chinese manufacturers and 11 Taiwanese manufacturers.
Specifically, according to the Wellsenn XR report, in addition to Luxshare Precision, mainland Chinese manufacturers also include GoerTek, Desay Battery, Goertek, Changying Precision, Linyi Manufacturing, and Megmeet. On the other hand, the Morgan Stanley report pointed out that Taiwanese manufacturers include TSMC, Largan Precision, ASE Group, AU Optronics, Pegatron, MediaTek, Zhen Ding Technology, Xineng Technology, Jing Shuo, Nanya Technology, and Catcher Technology.
- Redmi 12 officially released with MediaTek G88 chipset and affordable price
- vivo X Flip and X Fold2 have been leading the JD 618 phone speed ranking for 15 consecutive days
- Samsung’s Z Fold 5 foldable flagship complete specifications leaked, to be officially released at the end of July
In terms of appearance, Apple Vision Pro adopts a design similar to skiing goggles, with a full glass front panel and an aluminum alloy frame. It is equipped with sensors, cameras, two 23 million pixel displays, a cooling fan, an external battery, and a new magnetic charging cable, and overall looks simple and stylish.
In addition, Vision Pro adopts a dual-chip design, including an M2 chip and an R1 chip, uses a spatial audio system, and is equipped with 12 sensors, 5 cameras, and 6 microphones. It also features the VisionOS operating system specially designed for it. The new product will be available for sale in early next year at a price of $3,499.
- Since the release of the Realme GT Neo5, there have been more and more 1TB smartphones
- 618 New Choice Huawei MateBook E Series 2-in-1 Laptop for More Efficient Mobile Office
- Honor 90’s color scheme is blooming with fun Honor showcases art inspired by the design of new machines
- New Stone Floor Scrubber A10 Ultra goes on sale today, with a special first-time price of 3399 yuan
- Xiaomi is second! Lei Jun shares the BrandZ China Global Brand Ranking 2023
- Possible Samsung Z Fold5 official promotional poster leaked, with significant improvements in technology?
- Countdown to 618! These popular phones are worth buying There is always one that suits you