Pedestrians playing with their phones while crossing the road will be fined! Netizens are applauding
Pedestrians fined for using phones while crossing road, netizens applaud
【Phoneauto News】Currently, compared to drivers of motor vehicles, pedestrians playing with their phones while walking seem to be more serious. Some people even completely disregard road conditions while crossing the road just to play with their phones. This not only endangers their own personal safety but also affects traffic order. Recently, Phoneauto noticed that Xiamen City in Fujian Province has implemented a new regulation, which may result in fines for pedestrians playing with their phones while crossing the zebra crossing.
According to the news from CCTV, the “Xiamen Economic Special Zone Zebra Crossing Traffic Safety Management Regulations” seems to have been implemented since August 1, 2023. In these regulations, pedestrians in Xiamen who “swipe their phones” while crossing the zebra crossing may face fines. Phoneauto also noticed that many netizens believe that this rule is very good and can better regulate traffic order.
Currently, Article 62, Section 3 of the “Implementing Regulations of the Road Traffic Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China” clearly stipulates that “drivers of motor vehicles shall not engage in the following behaviors: making or answering calls on handheld phones, watching TV, or other activities that hinder safe driving.” For drivers of motor vehicles, if they engage in behaviors such as making or answering calls on handheld phones that hinder safe driving while driving, they will be penalized with a deduction of 2 points from their driving license. If they engage in behaviors such as watching TV or playing with their phones that hinder safe driving while driving, they will be given a warning or fined 20-200 yuan. However, there are no specific penalties for pedestrians playing with their phones while crossing the road in many places.
- Xiaomi Public Welfare Foundation donates 25 million yuan to aid Beijing and Hebei in flood relief efforts
- OPPO Find N3 is certified by national quality certification, with 100W fast charging and 1TB storage
- Morning News vivo V29 officially released, Ideal Car sales in July exceeded 34,000 units
- Blogger The appearance of the Xiaomi 14 series medium-sized cup and large-sized cup has been confirmed The large-sized cup has a round triple-camera setup
- Expose Samsung S24 series following Apple and Xiaomi’s narrow bezel design, equipped with a 665-inch screen
- Apple and Samsung will popularize titanium alloy frames this year, and domestic manufacturers will follow suit next year
- Samsung two folding machines start pre-sale in South Korea, with a maximum subsidy of 3650 yuan for purchasing a machine
- Still going to India? Foxconn will invest 35 billion yuan to build an Apple component supply factory in India
- iPhone and ePhone are on fire! Silence is iPhone, and loudness is ePhone?
- Revelation Huawei Mate60 Porsche Design is no longer available, but there may be a flagship model from Honor