Ponyai’s subsidiary increases capital to 15 billion yuan, a 400% increase Any big moves?
Ponyai's subsidiary raises capital to 15 billion yuan, up 400% Any significant actions?
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that according to information displayed on the Qi Cha Cha App, Guangzhou Zhipeng Manufacturing Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Xiaopeng Motors, has undergone changes in its business registration. Currently, the registered capital of the company has increased from 300 million RMB to 1.5 billion RMB, representing a growth rate of 400%.
Xiaopeng P7i, a model under Xiaopeng Motors
According to information displayed on the Qi Cha Cha App, Guangzhou Zhipeng Manufacturing Co., Ltd. was established on January 14, 2021. Xia Heng, who is also one of the founders of Xiaopeng Motors and its president, is the legal representative of the company. Shareholder information shows that Guangzhou Zhipeng Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is wholly owned by Xiaopeng Motors’ affiliated company, Guangzhou Chengxing Zhidong Automotive Technology Co., Ltd. At the same time, business information shows that the company belongs to the general equipment manufacturing industry, with business scope including the manufacture of general parts, wholesale of auto parts, manufacture of power electronics components, sales of new energy vehicle charging facilities, research and development of IoT technology, and manufacture of electric motors, among others.
- Asia’s second? Reports suggest that Tesla is considering building a new Gigafactory in India
- Geely Holding increases its holdings in Aston Martin to approximately 17%, becoming the third largest shareholder
- How does a fuel-powered car compare? Rimac Nevera, an electric supercar, set 23 records in one day
According to Xiaopeng Motors’ financial report for Q4 2022 and full year 2022, the company’s total revenue in 2022 was 26.86 billion RMB, representing a year-on-year growth rate of 28%. Among them, automotive sales revenue was 24.84 billion RMB, which is Xiaopeng Motors’ current mainstay, with a year-on-year growth rate of 23.9%. At the same time, Xiaopeng Motors had a net loss of 9.14 billion RMB for the full year 2022. In addition, in 2022, Xiaopeng Motors delivered over 120,000 vehicles to consumers, and as of December 31, 2022, the company had delivered over 258,000 vehicles in its history.
- Starts from 75,800 yuan! Geely’s new Binyue officially launches with a new 15T power version
- Sale for 1980 yuan NIO officially launches the 2022 ET7 central control module upgrade plan
- Starting at 189,800 yuan! BYD Han DM-i Champion Edition/DM-p Warlord Edition officially launched
- Full Upgrade! Test Drive of Xiaopeng P7i Can this car bring Xiaopeng back to the peak?
- Geely Star River L7 and New Accord lead the charge, with these heavy-duty models set to hit the market in late May
- Starting at 249,500 yuan! The new long-wheelbase Mercedes-Benz A-Class is officially on the market with upgraded exterior and interior designs
- Total investment of 10 billion RMB! BMW’s sixth generation power battery project commences