During the 618 shopping festival, the sales of the Redmi K60 series exceeded 1 million units across all channels! It has become a hot-selling item
Redmi K60 series sold over 1 million units during the 618 shopping festival and is now a popular item
【PhoneAuto News】On June 19th, with the conclusion of the annual 618 mid-year shopping festival, major mobile phone manufacturers have successively announced their own 618 sales reports. Xiaomi sold crazily again this year, with a cumulative payment amount exceeding 19.4 billion yuan across all channels! It took first place in both sales volume and sales revenue among Android mobile phone brands on JD.com/Tmall.
Redmi K60 sales report
Among them, Redmi shared two good news: during the 618 period, the K60 took first place in JD.com/Tmall’s sales volume and sales revenue in the 2,000-3,000 yuan price range; the K60 series had a total sales volume of over one million units across all channels during the 618 period!
- OnePlus 618 final battle report! OnePlus Ace 2 won the JDcom sales championship with over 2500 Android devices sold
- Turning off the lights to play with your phone can seriously cause blindness The earlier the onset of the disease, the higher the likelihood
- 618 Ultimate Sales Report Full Summary! Who Sold Better Xiaomi, Honor, or OPPO?
When searching for “Redmi K60” on Xiaomi’s official website, you can find that the new machines currently available for purchase include Redmi K60, Redmi K60 Pro, and Redmi K60E. The current prices are as follows: Redmi K60 starts at 2,299 yuan; Redmi K60 Pro starts at 2,699 yuan; and Redmi K60E starts at 1,899 yuan.
During the 618 period, the discounts on Redmi K60 were very high. Coupons can reduce the price by as much as 600 yuan. The 8GB+256GB version is priced at only 2,099 yuan, the 12GB+256GB version is priced at 2,199 yuan, the 16GB+256GB version is priced at 2,299 yuan, the 16GB+512GB version is priced at 2,599 yuan, and the 16GB+1TB version is priced at 2,899 yuan.
According to Xiaomi’s ultimate 618 sales report, Redmi K60 took first place in cumulative sales volume in the 2,000-2,999 yuan price range on JD.com, and took first place in the e-sports game list across all brands; K60 Pro took first place in cumulative sales volume in the 3,000-3,999 yuan price range on JD.com. In addition, Redmi K60, Xiaomi 13, and Redmi Note 12 Turbo also took the top three spots in the Tmall Android mobile phone sales list. Redmi K60 took first place in cumulative sales volume and sales revenue among all Tmall Android mobile phone products.
Aside from the K60 series, Xiaomi’s many new models performed very well during the big promotion period. The Xiaomi 13 won first place in the cumulative sales of Android phones in the 4000-5999 yuan price range on JD.com. The Redmi Note 12 Turbo won first place in the cumulative sales of phones in the 1500-1999 yuan price range on JD.com. The Redmi Note 11 won first place in the cumulative sales of phones in the 1000-1499 yuan price range on JD.com. The Redmi 10A won first place in the cumulative sales of phones in the 500-999 yuan price range on JD.com.
- Official information from vivo X90s Jia Jingdong reveals the origin of the new phone and sample photos
- ZTE and Nubia released their 618 sales report for this year, with the highest growth rate reaching 220%!
- OPPO A78 4G login authentication website seems to be launching soon? Guess the price
- 618 has passed, but this OnePlus Ace 2 is still very attractive! It has a maximum of 18GB of RAM
- Has Apple come up with new black technology? Reports suggest that the iPhone 15 may eliminate screen scratches
- Honor announces the battle report for this year’s 618 shopping festival The 90 series and Magic 5 have been selling like hotcakes!
- Meizu releases the ultimate 618 battle report sales growth rate is number one Have you contributed?