Price of Redmi Note 12T Pro revealed! Starting at 1599 for the LCD screen light
Redmi Note 12T Pro price starts at 1599 for the LCD screen light
【PhoneAuto News】On May 30th, the starting price of the Redmi Note 12T Pro was officially announced to be 1599 yuan. The 12GB large memory version can also be discounted by 100 yuan during the 618 promotion. The new phone is currently on pre-sale and will be officially on sale at 8 pm tomorrow evening (May 31st).
Redmi Note 12T Pro
Regarding the screen configuration, the Redmi Note 12T Pro is officially referred to as the “LCD screen light”. This phone has been upgraded from the previous A+ level LCD screen to a high refresh rate and more eye-friendly LCD flagship straight screen: supporting 144Hz 7-speed variable high refresh rate, which is the high refresh rate ceiling of LCD screens this year. It also achieves the industry’s rare LCD original color screen, with a 0.44 Delta value and precise color presentation. It also upgrades the ten-fold eye protection for all scenarios, supports environmental color temperature sensing, and the viewing experience is more comfortable; customized low blue light backlight, reducing blue light damage from the bottom; full-range DC dimming, anti-flicker, and more eye protection in low-light environments, truly taking care of your eyes all day long.
Redmi Note 12T Pro price announced
- Prepare for 618! Three major upgraded new products of Realme will officially go on sale tomorrow night, starting from 399 yuan
- Give me two and a half minutes, and I will give you all the information on these four amazing machines for the 618 shopping festival
- Fight again on 618 Which phones are worth buying during this big promotion? Don’t regret it if you miss it
In terms of performance, the Note 12T Pro is equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra flagship chip for the first time, which not only upgrades to TSMC’s 4nm process and a 3.1GHz main frequency, but also has a comprehensive score of over 900,000 points. It also has a deeper joint calibration with MediaTek, and is empowered by Xiaomi’s self-developed performance scheduling technology, with better energy efficiency, making mainstream games easily achieve close to full frame rates. In a 60-minute test of “King of Glory”, the frame rate was 119.4fps, bringing a performance close to full frame rate.
Redmi Note 12T Pro
This time, the Note 12T Pro also brings the long-awaited 12GB + 512GB, a rare large memory combination for LCD phones in 2023, paired with LPDDR5 + UFS 3.1, with fast reading speed.
In other aspects, the phone is equipped with a 5080mAh large battery, easily achieving 1.35 days of ultra-long battery life! Paired with 67W flagship flash charging, the phone can be fully charged in one class. In addition, the phone is also equipped with an X-axis linear motor, stereo dual speakers, multi-functional NFC, infrared remote control, 3.5mm headphone jack, and WiFi 6 and other intimate functions, fully equipped.
- Want to change your phone for 618? Choosing the OnePlus Ace 2 is definitely not a mistake It’s good-looking and can make calls
- Battle of 618 A Comprehensive Look at the Trends of Major Mobile Phone Manufacturers, Price Wars are Heating Up
- Morning News Honor 90 series new phone officially released, People’s Daily criticizes Great Wall Motors
- Redmi Note 12T Pro is available for pre-sale today, equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 820U processor and a high-quality LCD screen
- Apple’s new patent exposure! Can quickly find Apple Pencil with AirTags
- A focus on health watch! Huawei WATCH 4 Starry Sky series goes on sale today
- Huawei and Xiaomi simultaneously listed in the Q1 23-year global high-end smartphone sales ranking announcement