Redmi Note 13 series may switch to curved screens Can you accept it?
Redmi Note 13 series might switch to curved screens Can you accept it?
【Phoneauto News】Recently, Phoneauto noticed that some models in the Redmi Note 13 series may abandon the use of flat screens and instead use curved screens. The specific model may be the Redmi Note 13 Pro+, while the Redmi Note 13 and Redmi Note 13 Pro are expected to continue using flat screens. Currently, Redmi has not officially announced the Redmi Note 13 series. According to leaked information, these models may be officially released in September or October this year.
Currently, there is not much information available about the Redmi Note 13 series. These models may continue to feature a 200 million pixel sensor, but this sensor is expected to be equipped only on the Redmi Note 13 Pro+. Additionally, the Redmi Note 13 series may come with a 1.5K resolution screen and support a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz. Previously, a blogger released a design sketch of the Redmi Note 13, which showed that the bezels of these models will be very narrow. Referring to the previous Redmi Note 12 series, the price of the Redmi Note 13 series is expected to be roughly between 1000 yuan and 2500 yuan.
Currently, Xiaomi is set to hold a new product launch event on the evening of August 14. At this event, products such as the Xiaomi MIX Fold 3, Redmi K60 Ultra/Supreme Edition, and Xiaomi Pad 6 Max may be showcased. Xiaomi Chairman Lei Jun will also deliver his fourth annual speech. Interested netizens can stay tuned.
- vivo Y22T appears on benchmarking website! Equipped with Snapdragon 680, it may be launched soon
- Who says Xiaomi phones don’t have cost-effectiveness? The Xiaomi 13 is now reduced to 2800 yuan
- Lei Jun’s statement Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 will completely overturn the existing technological path in the industry
- Samsung S24 Ultra Camera Specifications Exposure Equipped with a 50 million pixel telephoto lens
- OnePlus presents rainwater touch technology, operation experience is far ahead of Apple in terms of smoothness
- Foreign Media The 3nm competition in the semiconductor industry starts with Apple’s iPhone 15 chip
- The Honor Magic V2 sells better than many flat-screen phones, and the new product is even cheaper in price
- Lei Jun This speech is longer than the previous years, estimated to be 3 hours Are you okay?
- Exposure The Redmi K70 series is currently testing a metal frame and adopting a 2K straight screen
- iQOO Z7 Pro release date announced August 31st, possibly equipped with Dimensity 7200