Rice noodle fans eagerly await the full-screen MIX5? Netizens have made a DIY Z50 Ultra with a white front panel
Rice noodle fans excited for MIX5? Netizens create white front panel DIY Z50 Ultra
【Phoneauto News】Recently, Phoneauto noticed that some netizens have made a self-made white front panel version of the Z50 Ultra model under Nubia. The specific situation can be seen in the picture below. We can see that the appearance of this phone is very good, with the front camera hidden under the screen. The front is a true full-screen without notches, punch-holes, waterdrops, or a movable island. At the same time, although this phone is not four-sided equal width, the bezels are also well controlled. Plus, the overall square feeling, I believe many netizens will like this design.
Image source: Internet
It is worth mentioning that Phoneauto also noticed that some bloggers commented that this white front panel Nubia Z50 Ultra has a taste similar to Xiaomi MIX. Is this going to be the best MIX5 for Xiaomi fans?
Previously, in the second half of 2021, Xiaomi released a MIX4 model. At that time, this phone used ceramic for the back cover, integrated body, and under-screen camera technology for the front camera, while the core processor was Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 mobile platform. After Xiaomi MIX4, until now, except for foldable screen phones, Xiaomi has not brought a new generation of MIX models. And according to the information obtained by Phoneauto, there doesn’t seem to be any leaks about Xiaomi MIX5 at the moment, indicating that Xiaomi may indeed not be preparing this phone.
- Exposure of the GT5 series flagship confirms its return! Image fast charging may have epic updates
- New phone launched by Transsion with a massive 7000mAh battery, and seeing the fast charging feature awakened
- Expose vivo X100 series will debut V3 self-developed chip, focusing on 4K portrait video
Image source: Internet
Xiaomi’s MIX series adopted full-screen technology. This series of models have always been characterized by true full screens, and have used various technologies such as sliding cover, bottom-placed camera, and under-screen camera to achieve this. Unfortunately, the progress of under-screen camera technology seems to be slow at present. Apart from Samsung, ZTE, and other manufacturers who are still persisting, Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO, vivo, and other manufacturers do not have any under-screen camera phones on sale.
- OPPO K11 heats up again 5000mAh + 100W, powerful battery life!
- In the second half of the year, many Android phones will adopt the Smart Island design However, more than half of the netizens do not like it
- Huawei Mate60 GTS Conceptual Image Exposure The Dynamic Island is Nothing Special, it’s the Color Scheme that is Top-notch
- vivo’s new phone approved by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, suspected to be the vivo X100 series Thanos is coming!
- Huawei Mate60 series launch event postponed, following competitors scheduled for September to October release
- Morning News Lenovo Savior Y700 tablet released, NIO executive responds to charging restrictions
- Samsung Fold 5/Flip 5 prices in the Chinese market exposed, starting from a minimum of 7499 yuan