How does a fuel-powered car compare? Rimac Nevera, an electric supercar, set 23 records in one day
Rimac Nevera, an electric supercar, set 23 records in one day, how does it compare to a fuel-powered car?
【PhoneAuto News】In the age of fuel cars, the name Bugatti represents the top performance of fuel cars. However, with the increasing momentum of electric cars in recent years, the status of Bugatti, the performance leader, has also been challenged. Among them, Rimac, an electric supercar brand from Croatia, is a strong challenger. Recently, foreign media reported that the Nevera EV under this Croatian company has set 23 speed records in one day.
From the densely packed record pictures officially released by Rimac, it can be seen that Nevera was “crazy” on the track this time. It is reported that in this one-day test, Rimac Nevera set a total of 23 speed records, including the following impressive data: 8.25 seconds for a quarter-mile time, 9.2 seconds for 0-300 km/h acceleration time, and 21.31 seconds for 0-400 km/h acceleration time. It is worth mentioning that these test data were all tested and recorded in Germany, and were supervised by two independent third-party agencies.
- Starts from 75,800 yuan! Geely’s new Binyue officially launches with a new 15T power version
- Sale for 1980 yuan NIO officially launches the 2022 ET7 central control module upgrade plan
- Starting at 189,800 yuan! BYD Han DM-i Champion Edition/DM-p Warlord Edition officially launched
Rimac Nevera record overview
Rimac stated that in addition to acceleration, it is also very satisfied with the braking performance of the vehicle. In this test, Nevera’s braking time from 400 km/h to 0 was 29.93 seconds, which is about 1.5 seconds faster than the record set by the Koenigsegg Agera RS in 2019, which was 31.49 seconds. Rimac said that high-speed braking is a comprehensive test of the traction, acceleration, power, aerodynamics, braking force, and grip of the vehicle, and is an important standard for measuring the straight-line performance of supercars. By comparison, the Chiron from Bugatti took 42 seconds to complete the same test.
The four-motor version of the Rimac Nevera has a maximum power of 1888 horsepower and a peak torque of 2360 N·m. The test car is equipped with Michelin CUP 2 R road tires to provide stronger grip performance.
- Full Upgrade! Test Drive of Xiaopeng P7i Can this car bring Xiaopeng back to the peak?
- Geely Star River L7 and New Accord lead the charge, with these heavy-duty models set to hit the market in late May
- Starting at 249,500 yuan! The new long-wheelbase Mercedes-Benz A-Class is officially on the market with upgraded exterior and interior designs
- Total investment of 10 billion RMB! BMW’s sixth generation power battery project commences
- BMW Group Accelerate investment expansion in Shenyang, China and focus on electrification
- Beijing’s Changping District issues 10 million yuan worth of automobile consumption vouchers, with a maximum savings of 8,500 yuan when purchasing a car
- The Wuling Star Cloud is expected to be officially launched in the second half of the year! The expected selling price is around 100,000 yuan