Morning News Samsung’s foldable screen smartphone domestic price announced, OnePlus’ new flagship exposed
Samsung announces domestic price for foldable screen smartphone, OnePlus flagship leaked
【Phoneauto Morning News】On the evening of August 3rd at 19 o’clock, Samsung officially held a new product launch event for the Chinese market. The real appearance picture of the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro was leaked by a digital blogger in advance, and its titanium gray color has a taste of sports cars. A user posted three pictures on the internet, exposing the real packaging photos of Xiaomi’s new folding screen phone. Nezha AYA is officially on the market, with a total of 4 models available, priced at 73,800 to 88,800 yuan.
This Chinese version of Z Fold5 offers two configurations. The 12GB+512GB version is priced at 12,999 yuan, and the 12GB+1TB version is priced at 14,999 yuan. Both prices are 1,000 yuan lower than the previous pioneer pricing. The other folding screen new phone Z Flip5 comes in two versions: 8GB+256GB and 8GB+512GB, priced at 7,499 yuan and 8,499 yuan respectively, both of which are 1,000 yuan cheaper than the previous pioneer version. During the pre-order period, the 256GB version also supports a free upgrade to 512GB.
OnePlus has officially confirmed that its new phone, OnePlus Ace 2 Pro, will be officially released in August, but the specific release time is still unknown. The latest news obtained by Phoneauto is that the real appearance picture of the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro was leaked by a digital blogger in advance, and its titanium gray color has a taste of sports cars.
- Huawei HarmonyOS 40 will be released this afternoon, with updates available for Kirin 990 devices!
- Apple’s third quarter financial report Revenue of 5862 billion iPhone sales reached 280 billion
- Samsung domestic conference price summary, starting at 1799 yuan Z Flip5 can still be upgraded for free
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro
According to the digital blogger’s disclosure, the confidentiality work of OnePlus Ace 2 Pro’s appearance is still quite good, but he has already gone to the factory in advance and touched the real machine. According to him, the titanium gray color of OnePlus Ace 2 Pro has a feeling of sports cars, and the texture and details are even better than the pictures, which is worth everyone’s attention.
Recently, a user posted three pictures on the internet, exposing the real packaging photos of Xiaomi’s new folding screen phone, a screenshot of the “My Device” section in the system, and a front picture of the phone.
Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 Packaging
From the exposed images of the phone packaging box, it can be seen that its appearance is very similar to the packaging of the previous Xiaomi MIX Fold 2, except that the name has been changed to “Xiaomi MIX Fold 3”. The packaging box also shows the Xiaomi brand logo and the words “jointly designed with Leica”. In addition, it is worth mentioning that the watermark in the lower left corner of the image shows that it was taken with Xiaomi 13 Pro.
On the afternoon of August 3rd, Nezha AYA was officially launched, with a total of 4 models and prices ranging from 73,800 to 88,800 yuan. The new car is a modified version of Nezha V, with upgrades in both exterior and interior. Whether in terms of pricing or size, the new car may pose a challenge to BYD’s sales of the Seagull model.
Nezha AYA Price
From the appearance, Nezha AYA adopts a closed front face design, but the lower grille incorporates starry elements, making it look more exquisite. The air intakes on both sides also create a good sense of sportiness. From the side, the new car still retains the design of the double waistline. The floating shape and the sloping rear end also add to its sporty attributes. In terms of dimensions, the length, width, and height of the new car remain at 4070mm/1690mm/1540mm, with a wheelbase of 2420mm, which is consistent with the current Nezha V, but larger than the BYD Seagull.
- Samsung S23 FE Main Specifications Fully Exposed, May Offer Snapdragon/Exynos Dual Versions
- Xiaomi 13T Pro is expected to be released in Europe on September 1st, with a starting price of over 7000 yuan
- Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 external packaging and front photo exposed, with little change compared to the previous generation
- The first exposure of the real OnePlus Ace 2 Pro! The titanium gray color scheme has a taste of sports cars
- Huawei’s push for system cloud innovation maintaining smooth new gameplay for old models
- Redmi K60 Supreme Edition revealed, equipped with Dimensity 9200 chip and independent X7 graphics card, to be available this month
- Redmi K60 Ultimate Edition Officially Announced! Equipped with Dimensity 9200+ and discrete graphics X7, available this month