Samsung Electronics’ net profit for the second quarter was 15 trillion won, compared to 14 trillion won in the previous quarter
Samsung Electronics' net profit in Q2 increased from 14 trillion won to 15 trillion won
【Phoneauto News】On July 27th, Phoneauto noticed that Samsung Electronics released its latest financial report. In the second quarter of 2023, Samsung Electronics achieved a net profit of 1.55 trillion Korean won (approximately 87.12 billion RMB), estimated at 925.01 billion Korean won. The second quarter sales reached 60.01 trillion Korean won (approximately 3,372.6 billion RMB), estimated to be 62.05 trillion Korean won. Samsung Electronics stated that it expects the smartphone market to grow in the second half of the year compared to last year, but if the risk of global economic downturn continues to exist, the market may shrink. It is also expected that the demand for storage chips will gradually increase in the second half of the year.
For reference, Phoneauto also listed Samsung Electronics’ financial report data for the first quarter of 2023: operating profit was 14.1 trillion Korean won, which increased compared to the fourth quarter of 2022’s 13.87 trillion Korean won; total operating revenue was 77 trillion Korean won, which also increased compared to the fourth quarter of 2022’s 76.57 trillion Korean won.
It is worth mentioning that on the evening of July 26th, Samsung just held a new product launch event, introducing two foldable screen phones, the Samsung Z Fold5 and the Samsung Z Flip5, as well as a series of new products. Among them, the Samsung Z Fold5 offers two versions of 12GB+512GB and 12GB+1TB, with pre-sale prices of 13,999 yuan and 15,999 yuan respectively. The Samsung Z Flip5 offers two versions of 8GB+256GB and 8GB+512GB, with pre-sale prices of 8,499 yuan and 9,499 yuan respectively; the Samsung Tab S9 series tablets have three models, among which the standard version starts at 6,499 yuan, and the Ultra version’s highest configuration is priced at 12,699 yuan.
- Huawei Mate60 series design and configuration leaked the return of the star ring, full of high-end feel!
- Li Jie OnePlus Ace2 Pro will globally debut with aerospace-grade Tian Gong cooling system
- Apple iPhone 15 series starting price may increase by 1400 yuan Will you still buy it?
- Who says mid-range phones don’t have good camera performance? These four models are quite good and can still hold their own in terms of performance
- Budget under 2000 can also experience flagship photography! OPPO K11 four years smooth
- Morning News Evergrande Auto Releases Latest Performance Exposé, Volkswagen CEO Discusses Cooperation with Xiaopeng
- Samsung Z Flip 5 foldable phone officially released larger external screen, starting at 7150 yuan
- Samsung Z Fold5 released, starting at approximately 12,868 yuan Partial sales will begin on August 11th
- Super flagship! iQOO collaborates with Qualcomm Snapdragon to make an appearance at ChinaJoy 2023
- MIX Fold 3 has obtained certification from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and is expected to be officially released in August