Samsung F34 officially released, equipped with Orion 1280 chipset, starting at a price of 1650 yuan
Samsung has released the F34, which comes with the Orion 1280 chipset, starting at 1650 yuan
【phoneauto News】Recently, phoneauto noticed that Samsung has released a new smartphone called Galaxy F34. Currently, this phone is available for pre-order in the Indian market, with a price of 18,999 Indian rupees for the 6GB+128GB version, which is approximately 1,650 yuan, and 20,999 Indian rupees for the 8GB+128GB version, which is approximately 1,825 yuan. It is unlikely that this phone will be launched in the Chinese market, but interested users can learn more about it.
According to official information, the Samsung Galaxy F34 is equipped with Samsung’s own Exynos 1280 processor. Some people may not be familiar with this processor. According to official information from Samsung, the Exynos 1280 processor is an upgraded version of the previous Exynos 1080. It is built using Samsung’s own 5nm EUV process, with an eight-core CPU design, including 2 Cortex-A78 (2.4GHz) big cores and 6 Cortex-A55 (2.0GHz) small cores, integrated with the Arm Mali-G68 GPU, and supports sub-6GHz and mmWave 5G network connections. Previously, the Samsung A53 equipped with the Exynos 1280 processor scored around 430,000 points on the Antutu benchmark.
In other aspects, the Samsung Galaxy F34 is equipped with a 6.46-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of FHD+, supports a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz, has a built-in 6000mAh battery, and a triple-camera system with a 50-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel lens. It runs on the Android 13 operating system.
- The mobile game NieR Reincarnation has won the latest Editor’s Choice award from Apple Only three games from Netease have been selected across the entire internet
- Huawei has publicly released the latest chip packaging patent, which is beneficial for improving chip performance
- The latest top ten popular mobile phone rankings are out, and Xiaomi Redmi is the winner, while Apple is at the bottom
- OnePlus claims that the design inspiration for the Ace2 Pro comes from high-end sports cars The texture is absolutely amazing!
- Blogger The competition for the debut rights of Snapdragon 8 Gen3 this year is too fierce Can Xiaomi not keep up?
- Xiaomi Redmi K60 Ultimate Edition game tuning exposure, is it possible to have Redmi equipped with MediaTek Dimensity?
- NIO Phone benchmark score exposed! Equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen2 leading version, scoring 136 million points
- HTC Wildfire E Star is launched in Africa, equipped with UNISOC 4G chipset
- Li Jie The performance of the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro will not have any compromises, especially with the chip
- Blogger The camera of the Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 folding phone is as powerful as that of a regular flagship