Samsung invites iPhone owners to switch to the new folding phone, with a maximum discount of approximately 7100 yuan
Samsung offers iPhone owners a maximum discount of about 7100 yuan to switch to their new folding phone
【phoneauto News】On July 28th, phoneauto learned that Samsung has launched a trade-in program on its official website after the press conference. Samsung offers iPhone users a maximum discount of $1000 (approximately 7200 RMB) which can be used to purchase the Z Flip5 and Z Fold5 models.
Samsung Z Fold5
According to the information provided on the Samsung official website, if users purchase the new Z Foldable phone, they can receive a maximum discount of $1000 for the iPhone 13 Pro Max and iPhone 14 Pro Max models; and a maximum discount of $800 for the iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 14 Pro.
Recently, Samsung held the Unpacked press conference. At this conference, the highly anticipated Samsung foldable screens – Z Fold5 and Z Flip5 made their official debut. The starting price for the former in China is 13,999 RMB, and the latter is 8,499 RMB. They will be officially available in some countries on August 11th.
- Analysts predict Jio Bharat 4G feature phone will acquire 100 million users within 3 years
- realme has announced that the GT 5 will be released soon This will be the king of Android smartphone performance!
- Folding machine demand is rapidly increasing, with many products out of stock Premiums may reach up to 40%
According to official information, the Samsung Z Fold5 has a 23.1:9 aspect ratio 6.2-inch external screen and a 7.6-inch large AMOLED screen internally. It is equipped with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 mobile platform and comes in 12GB+256GB/512GB storage versions. The rear camera setup consists of a 50-megapixel main camera, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 10-megapixel telephoto lens.
As for the Samsung Z Flip5, it is a small foldable screen phone. The device features an irregular external screen in a folder shape, measuring 3.4 inches, with a 60Hz refresh rate. Internally, it is equipped with a 6.7-inch centered hole-punch screen, supporting a 120Hz high refresh rate and a resolution of 2640×1080 pixels. It is powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 mobile platform and has a built-in 3700mAh battery, supporting 25W fast charging and 15W wireless charging.
- vivo Y77t has appeared, equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 7020 chipset and a 5000mAh battery Can you guess the price?
- Don’t be an alien and buy an Apple! This year, the smartphones priced around 2000 yuan are getting more and more powerful
- Morning News Latest data on the Chinese smartphone market revealed Renault’s record-breaking profits
- Thousand-dollar mid-range phone rolled up like this? OPPO K11 four major upgrades are really enough to top
- Qualcomm holds Snapdragon Gaming Technology Appreciation event to showcase hardcore technology and powerful ecosystem
- Five major trends in smartphones in the second half of the year folding phones slim down and make a comeback, hard-hitting straight screen phones
- Five major trends in smartphones in the second half of the year Flagship features crazily delegated, mid-range phones become popular