Samsung S23 FE 5G has passed the 3C certification and is confirmed to support 25W fast charging It is equipped with Snapdragon 8+?
Samsung S23 FE 5G confirmed to support 25W fast charging with Snapdragon 8+
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, there have been reports indicating that Samsung will launch the S23 FE 5G new phone later this year. Previously, a whistleblower released renderings of the S23 FE, showing its design similar to the S23 series. While everyone is waiting for Samsung’s official announcement, the Samsung S23 FE 5G appeared on the 3C certification website.
Samsung S23 FE 5G rendering
PhoneAuto found on the 3C certification website that the model of the Samsung S23 FE 5G is SM-S7110. In addition, the certification also indicates that the new phone will support 5G and 25W fast charging. Interestingly, the certification information also shows that the charging adapter will be sold separately.
Samsung S23 FE 5G certified
- From Transformation to Leadership BOE’s Screen IoT Never Stops
- iQOO’s upcoming mid-range smartphone will feature a 2K screen! Is it targeting the Redmi K60?
- The three major storage chip manufacturers have announced price increases, with the increase ranging from approximately 7% to 8%!
Regarding the specifications of the Samsung S23 FE 5G, PhoneAuto has reported on it many times, and foreign media have also leaked a lot of information. Specifically, the S23 FE 5G will be equipped with a 6.4-inch display, which should be an AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate. In addition, the phone may come with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage space. Foreign media predicts that the device will run on OneUI based on Android 13.
In other aspects, the Samsung S23 FE 5G may be equipped with a triple camera, with the main camera being 50MP, while the details of the other two cameras are still unclear. In addition, the phone may be equipped with either the Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 or Exynos 2200 chip, and a built-in 4500mAh battery. A few days ago, this phone was also found in the SafetyKorea certification. The SafetyKorea certification shows that the device’s model is SM-S711, and the model of its battery listed on the website is EB-BS711ABY.
Currently, Samsung has not revealed the release date of the S23 FE 5G. The latest reports indicate that the device may be launched in the third quarter of 2023 in some markets.
- moto G14 new machine exposure, already passed TDRA certification, it seems that it will be released soon
- The highest discount for the Realme 11 series is now up to 1384 yuan! The city flash event is happening in Kunming
- OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Night Edition is now on sale, with increased features without an increase in price, selling for 3899 yuan
- It is rumored that the Samsung S21 FE may be re-released next month with a slightly retro chip
- vivo X90s officially goes on sale, equipped with Dimensity 9200+ processor, starting at 3999 yuan
- ZTE Terminal Product Center’s Luo Wei AI Naked-eye 3D Will Provide Immersive and Open Interactive Experience
- Foreign media Apple places more emphasis on the practicality of iOS 17 rather than introducing new features