Samsung S23 FE Main Specifications Fully Exposed, May Offer Snapdragon/Exynos Dual Versions
Samsung S23 FE specifications revealed, may have Snapdragon/Exynos dual variants
【Phoneauto News】Samsung introduced three new models, S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra, earlier this year and received good reviews. In addition to these three models, Samsung will soon bring another new member to the S23 family, the S23 FE. Recently, a Twitter user leaked most of the specifications of this new model.
According to the specifications released by the blogger, the Samsung S23 FE will feature a 6.4-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. In terms of the processor, it seems to remain consistent with the previous generation S22 series and does not adopt the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen2 but instead uses the previous generation Snapdragon 8 Gen1. In addition to Qualcomm, the new model may also be equipped with Samsung’s own Exynos 2200 chip. As for memory, the leaker only listed one version with 12GB+256GB, and it is unknown if Samsung will release other versions.
- Xiaomi 13T Pro is expected to be released in Europe on September 1st, with a starting price of over 7000 yuan
- Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 external packaging and front photo exposed, with little change compared to the previous generation
- The first exposure of the real OnePlus Ace 2 Pro! The titanium gray color scheme has a taste of sports cars
In terms of imaging, the Samsung S23 FE will feature a triple rear camera setup, consisting of a 50-megapixel main camera (with OIS optical stabilization), an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens. The device will be equipped with a 4,500mAh battery, supporting 25W fast charging. It will also come with Samsung One UI 5.11 based on Android 13.
Reports indicate that the Samsung S23 FE has already passed certification from China’s 3C, SafetyKorea, and WPC certification platforms. The device has also appeared in the IMEI and Geekbench databases. These certifications and databases have confirmed some of the aforementioned specifications. With more official teasers to come, we will be able to obtain more information about the phone and its specifications.
- Huawei’s push for system cloud innovation maintaining smooth new gameplay for old models
- Redmi K60 Supreme Edition revealed, equipped with Dimensity 9200 chip and independent X7 graphics card, to be available this month
- Redmi K60 Ultimate Edition Officially Announced! Equipped with Dimensity 9200+ and discrete graphics X7, available this month
- The iPhone 15 series uses OLED panels supplied by Samsung and LG BOE is suspended
- WeChat may be banned in Australia, official response Do not agree with the description of the company
- Huawei Mate60 phone case exposure! Large rear triple-camera setup pays homage to classic design
- Slow charging? These four models will help you say goodbye to charging troubles, starting from as low as 2299 yuan