Samsung S23 FE will launch two chipset versions and may be released soon
Samsung S23 FE will launch two chipset versions soon
【Phoneauto News】Samsung may add a new member to its S23 series: Samsung S23 FE. This smartphone has previously appeared on benchmarking websites. The leaked information shows that the device will be released in two chip versions, as usual.
According to the details revealed in the new Geekbench listing, the device with the model number SM-S7711U1 is equipped with a motherboard codenamed “taro”. This could be a downgraded version of Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 or Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 mobile platform with a frequency of 3.0GHz.
The “U1” in the model indicates that the phone is targeted at the North American market, namely the United States and Canada. The device scored 3718 points in multi-core and 1549 points in single-core tests.
- Nubia Z50S Pro is about to be released The appearance and configuration parameters are all here
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro design style leaked, featuring curved screens across the entire series and a dynamic island display on the front
- iPhone 15 series models are requested to be stocked in advance, and the release is entering the countdown
Samsung S23 FE benchmark leak
On the other hand, a Samsung S23 FE with the model number SM-S711B and equipped with Samsung Exynos 2200 chip was also found on Geekbench earlier. This version is usually intended for global markets other than South Korea, the home country of the brand. Both listings also confirmed that the upcoming phone will come with 8GB of RAM. If there are any signs online regarding a third model with the code “SM-S711E,” then this phone may still be launched in India with a Snapdragon chipset.
Although the exact chip model is still uncertain, the recently launched Nothing Phone (2) uses a similar downgraded version of Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1. Compared to Samsung’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, the efficiency of 8+ Gen 1 is much higher, thanks to TSMC’s 4nm process.
We expect to see the Samsung S23 FE in the coming months. Prior to that, Samsung will hold a global launch event for the new Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Fold 5 smartphones in Seoul on July 26th.
- Samsung and Micron rejoice? DDR5 memory prices may increase this month, with a maximum increase of 10%
- Zhao Ming After the sleep mode of the Honor Magic V2 is activated, it is equivalent to going to bed half an hour earlier
- Russia encourages people to stop using Apple products there is a risk of invasion
- OPPO’s new flagship specifications exposed Samsung’s 2K screen + three major bottom imaging systems
- Morning News Hi Nova 11 to release new Samsung folding screen phone today, domestic prices may increase
- Hi Nova 11, this afternoon release new machine configuration exposure summary, only the price is missing
- The prices of Samsung Z Fold5/Flip5 are expected to be slightly increased, only a few hundred yuan more expensive