Samsung S24 will offer two versions, Exynos and Snapdragon, as the self-developed chip returns
Samsung S24 will have two versions, Exynos and Snapdragon, with the return of the self-developed chip
【phoneauto News】Samsung unveiled its latest S23 series during the Unpack event held in February this year. The series includes three models – S23, S23+, and Galaxy-S23 Ultra. Another new member of this family, the S23 FE, is rumored to be launched in the third quarter of this year. In addition to the S23, foreign media recently exposed the next generation flagship model, the S24, and stated that Samsung’s own Exynos processor will make a comeback on the S24.
It is reported that all current Samsung S23 series phones (excluding the upcoming S23 FE) only come with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 mobile platform. However, there are reports that Samsung may plan to bring two different processors to its S24 series devices. Similar to the previous Samsung S series, the new S24 will offer both Exynos and Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets. Similarly, different chipsets may be launched in different regions. In the European market, Samsung will still provide models with Exynos processors, while in other markets such as the United States, the S24 series is expected to adopt the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. The models with the two different chipsets will be the Exynos 2400 and Snapdragon 8 Gen 3.
- Huawei Nova 11 series uses technology to make trendy sports cooler A must-have item for young people
- Xiaomi India President Goal is to become the most popular smartphone brand in India
- Over 1,500 developers in the UK are claiming $1 billion from Apple, expressing dissatisfaction with excessive commission fees
Samsung S series users have always disliked using versions with Exynos chips, mainly because Exynos underperforms in terms of performance, while the Snapdragon version offers stronger performance. However, for European users disappointed by this news, the situation may be different this time. According to previous reports, the performance benchmark tests of the Exynos 2400 chipset on the S24 series left a deep impression and significantly outperformed the previous Exynos 2200 chipset.
According to earlier reports, the CPU part of the Exynos 2400 consists of a 1+2+3+4 ten-core quad-cluster architecture, including a Cortex-X4 super core with a frequency of 3.10GHz, two Cortex-A720 large cores with a frequency of 2.90GHz, three Cortex-A720 medium cores with a frequency of 2.60GHz, and four Cortex-A520 efficiency cores with a frequency of 1.80GHz, totaling 10 cores. Its GPU benchmark test score surpasses the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3.
- iQOO Z7 Pro appearance design confirmed curved screen + centered punch-hole, stable appearance
- OPPO Find N3 folding machine has obtained certification and is expected to be equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen2
- Reviewing the road to the advancement of HarmonyOS throughout the ages, HarmonyOS 4 is about to be released
- Samsung is about to release the S23 series One UI 60 Beta update, possibly in early August
- OPPO K11 is released! The strongest image upgrade in the history of the K series, starting from 1899 yuan
- Redmi 12 4G price exposure! Starting at approximately 900 yuan, it will be launched on August 1st
- vivo Image Festival Special Event Set for July 30th, Self-developed Chip V3 to Debut