Samsung is about to release the S23 series One UI 60 Beta update, possibly in early August
Samsung will release the S23 series One UI 60 Beta update, likely in early August
【phoneauto News】According to previous reports, Samsung was scheduled to release the One UI 6.0 Beta update based on Android 14 for the S23 series in the third week of July. However, now that we have entered the fourth week of July, the update seems to have not arrived yet. However, according to foreign media sources, phoneauto has learned that based on current indications, this update will be released soon in some countries, as Samsung has created new forum sections on its official forums in India and the United States. Currently, these sections do not have any content, but this move indicates that Samsung is about to launch the One UI 6.0 Beta update based on Android 14.
Foreign media reports state that despite the delay, the S23 series is expected to receive the One UI 6.0 Beta update soon. As usual, the One UI 6.0 Beta update based on Android 14 is expected to be released in China, India, Germany, Poland, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the United States. And a few days after the One UI 6.0 Beta update is pushed to the S23 series, Samsung may expand the range of devices for testing the One UI 6.0 Beta, including the S22, Z Flip 4, Z Flip 5, Z Fold 4, Z Fold 5, and other models.
Currently, there is no specific information about the details of One UI 6.0, but it is expected that the main features of Android 14 will be integrated into this update, including better font scaling, improved multitasking (for tablets and foldable phones), predictive back gestures, an improved share menu with custom operation support, and more comprehensive privacy protection for images and videos on the device.
- OPPO K11 is released! The strongest image upgrade in the history of the K series, starting from 1899 yuan
- Redmi 12 4G price exposure! Starting at approximately 900 yuan, it will be launched on August 1st
- vivo Image Festival Special Event Set for July 30th, Self-developed Chip V3 to Debut
It is worth mentioning that according to foreign media reports, Samsung may be waiting for its upcoming hardware products before focusing on the One UI 6.0 Beta update based on Android 14, which means that the first appearance of this test version may be delayed until early August. Samsung may also begin rolling out the first One UI 6.0 beta update for the S23 series after the Unpacked event, which is scheduled for July 26th.
- Is the South Korean mobile phone market about to change? Young people all love using Apple, Samsung is in danger!
- OPPO K11 launch countdown Live platform summary Highlights sneak peek
- OPPO K11 will bring three flagship models with the same configuration and specifications!
- OnePlus Ace2 Pro is about to debut with a first-ever 150W large battery fast charging system
- iPhone 15 screen assembly issue resolved, panel inventory exceeds previous generation
- Morning News Apple may raise the price of iPhone 15 Pro, Samsung Fold 5 release time exposed
- Who says you can’t buy a good phone for 2000 yuan? Take the OnePlus Ace 2V and slap him in the face!