Samsung Z Fold5 released, starting at approximately 12,868 yuan Partial sales will begin on August 11th
Samsung Z Fold5 released, starting at around 12,868 yuan Partial sales start on August 11th
【Phoneauto News】On the evening of July 26th, at 19:00 Beijing time, Samsung officially held the “Galaxy Unpacked” event in South Korea. This event is not only Samsung’s first event held in South Korea, but also earlier compared to last year. At this event, the highly anticipated Samsung foldable flagship, the Z Fold5, was officially unveiled. The starting price of the new device is $1799 (approximately 12,868 RMB), and it will be officially available for sale in some countries on August 11th.
Samsung Z Fold5
Samsung Z Fold5 price
From the appearance point of view, the new Samsung Z Fold5 has not changed much compared to the previous Z Fold4 in terms of appearance. The new device still uses a slender body proportion for the external screen, and a new blue-gray color has been added. One major difference of the Z Fold5 compared to the previous generation is its new waterdrop-shaped hinge, which eliminates the gap when folded and makes the crease shallower. In terms of weight, the Z Fold5’s overall weight has been reduced to 253g, a decrease of 10g compared to the previous generation, providing a better grip.
- Super flagship! iQOO collaborates with Qualcomm Snapdragon to make an appearance at ChinaJoy 2023
- MIX Fold 3 has obtained certification from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and is expected to be officially released in August
- Five major trends in smartphones in the second half of the year Large memory becoming more common, 1TB at a low price
Samsung Z Fold5 launch event
In terms of specifications, the Samsung Z Fold5 features a 6.2-inch external screen with a 23.1:9 aspect ratio, and a large 7.6-inch AMOLED screen on the inside. The under-screen camera is also located in the upper right corner. In terms of details, the Z Fold5 has further improved screen brightness compared to the previous generation, with a peak brightness of 1760 nits and a maximum overall brightness of 1200 nits.
Samsung Z Fold5
In terms of performance, the Galaxy Z Fold5 is equipped with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for Galaxy mobile platform, 12GB RAM, and 256GB/512GB storage. In terms of imaging, the Samsung Z Fold5 is equipped with a triple camera setup consisting of a 50-megapixel main camera, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 10-megapixel 3x telephoto lens. The main camera supports dual-core pixel focusing and has an aperture of F1.8, providing a photography experience comparable to the Samsung S series.
Samsung Z Fold5
In terms of battery life, the Galaxy Z Fold5 is equipped with a 4400mAh battery and supports 25W fast charging. It also supports features such as fast wireless charging, Samsung DeX, and Samsung Pay. The iconic S Pen is also available on this foldable phone. This foldable screen phone also supports GPS, 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, USB 3.2 Type-C interface, and is IPX8 waterproof rated.
- Return to the Indian market! Honor 90 is about to be released in India with a 200 million pixel camera
- MediaTek and Unity China announce collaboration, Dimensity 9200/9200+ natively supports Unity engine
- HarmonyOS leads the way, Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO, and vivo will all release new systems in the second half of the year
- Samsung F34 new phone will be released! 120Hz display + 6000mAh super large battery
- Why do people say that foldable phones are only divided into Huawei and others? The difference can be seen from Huawei Mate X3
- Why does OnePlus focus on heat dissipation? Li Jie Without heat dissipation, there is no point in discussing performance
- Huawei HarmonyOS 40 is expected to be officially released on August 4th Will the Mate60 series be the first to launch?