Samsung’s new devices, including the Z Flip 5 and Z Fold 5, have passed certification and may be launched in July
Samsung's new devices, Z Flip 5 and Z Fold 5, passed certification and may launch in July
【PhoneAuto News】On June 28th, PhoneAuto learned from foreign media that five new Samsung devices have appeared on the TKDN (Indonesia) certification platform, including Samsung Z Flip 5, Z Fold 5, Tab S9, Tab S9+, and Tab S9 Ultra. These five new devices may be released at Samsung’s Unpacked event in July.
Samsung Z Flip 4
According to foreign reports, the models for Samsung Z Flip 5 and Z Fold 5 are SM-F731B and SM-F946B respectively, with TKDN values of 35.40% and 35.50% respectively. The Samsung Tab S9, S9+, and S9 Ultra have TKDN values of 38.20%, 36.20%, and 35.50% respectively, with models SM-X716B, SM-X816B, and SM-X916B. Note: TKDN value refers to the minimum percentage of raw materials, capital goods, and services derived from Indonesia used in the production of a product, similar to China’s country of origin certification.
Five new Samsung devices appear on TKDN certification website
- Alert! Using your phone while lying on your side may affect your appearance and pose a threat to your health
- Chairman of China Mobile Breakthrough in key technologies of 6G, forming global unified standards
- Red Magic 8S Pro series appearance announced! Top beauty in the mobile phone circle will be seen on July 5th
In terms of specifications, it is rumored that both Samsung Z Flip 5 and Z Fold 5 will be equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform. Z Flip 5 supports wireless charging, although the power is not yet clear, while Z Fold 5 will support wireless charging sharing. There are not many hardware changes for Z Flip 5, with a combination of dual 12 million pixel rear cameras and the One UI 5.1 system based on Android 13.
It is worth mentioning that, according to foreign reports, the Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra will also be equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform. In addition, there is another product in the Samsung Tab S9 series called Tab S9 FE, which has appeared on the Geekbench 6 benchmark website and is equipped with Samsung’s own Exynos 1380 chipset.
- Samsung M34 5G new phone officially announced! To be released on July 7th with a huge 6000mAh battery
- The Honor X50 is equipped with a 5800mAh ultra-durable battery Netizens commented Unbeatable battery life
- Honor Magic welcomes system update with added Control Center and camera watermark
- Expose Xiaomi Customizes New Substrate for BOE’s 2K Flexible Screen, Will Xiaomi 14 Ultra be the First to Launch?
- You are right, but this is what makes the OnePlus Ace 2V a comprehensive mid-range device
- News iPhone 15 is reported to begin production in July, and Zhou Hongyi has been admitted to Tsinghua University