Sharp’s new phone exposed 7240mAh battery and MediaTek Helio G70 processor, ensuring long battery life
Sharp's new phone has a 7240mAh battery and MediaTek Helio G70 processor for longer battery life
【PhoneAuto News】Nowadays, the smartphone industry is notorious for being “competitive”. Major brands compete in terms of hardware parameters, appearance design, product color matching, etc. However, in terms of battery life, most brands are limited by upstream battery technology and choose to improve product battery life performance through fast charging technology. Although this has already made the product perform well in terms of battery life, for some people who have battery anxiety, “charging fast” is far from “using it for a long time”.
Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that Sharp, which released its AQUOS series for 2023 last month, has another new phone certified by the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC), and the biggest feature of this phone is its large battery.
It is understood that Sharp’s new machine has the code name APYHRO00327. According to relevant information, it has dual 3620mAh batteries, which means that the total battery capacity is 7240mAh. In addition, it is equipped with an MT6833 processor, which is the MediaTek Dimensity 700. Vivo Y56 and OPPO A58 also use this processor. Therefore, this product should be positioned as an entry-level product.
- HTC U23 Pro is now available for pre-order, equipped with Snapdragon 7 Gen1 and priced at around 4400 yuan
- The low-end version of the Apple Vision Pro model has been exposed, with a significant reduction in hardware configuration
- Preparing for the iPhone 15! AI server demand strong, Foxconn plans to add production lines
For people who have battery anxiety, the combination of large capacity and low power consumption of this new Sharp phone can probably solve their anxiety. However, the LTE frequency band certification of this model is relatively small, and it is unknown whether it will enter the Chinese market in the future.
- The idea of Canon collaborating with smartphone manufacturers is strong, and has been prepared for a long time
- China Mobile’s 5G base station procurement landed, with Huawei winning the largest order, followed by ZTE
- Morning News Huawei raises shipment target, Vivo S17’s first sales user evaluation released
- Huawei raises its 2023 smartphone shipment target to 40 million units, accelerating its return
- The first sales user reviews for the vivo S17 series are out The back of the phone looks like layers of mountains and seas
- Lu Weibing reveals that the most popular product during Xiaomi’s 618 sales was really selling like crazy
- 8Pro+ refers to the Red Magic 8 Pro+ Transformers Leader Edition, which is a special edition of a smartphone 1100 means maximum subsidy of 1100 yuan So the whole sentence can be translated as During JD’s 618 exchange program, get a maximum subsidy of 1100 yuan when you upgrade to the Red Magic 8 Pro+ Transformers Leader Edition