Shenyang will begin to issue one billion yuan in car purchase subsidies this month, and consumers can save up to five thousand yuan at most
Shenyang to issue 1 billion yuan car purchase subsidies this month, maximum savings for consumers is 5000 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that the relevant person in charge of the Shenyang Municipal Bureau of Commerce introduced that from June 18th to June 30th, a total of 100 million yuan in automobile consumption subsidies will be issued to individual consumers (with no restrictions on household registration) who buy new cars from automobile sales companies included in the limit-up statistical system in relevant areas of Shenyang. Consumers with relevant car purchase needs can pay attention to this event.
Specifically, in this event, consumers who purchase new cars with a total invoice value of 50,000 yuan (inclusive) to 100,000 yuan (inclusive) will receive a subsidy of 2,000 yuan; those who purchase new cars with a total invoice value of 100,000 yuan (exclusive) to 200,000 yuan (inclusive) will receive a subsidy of 3,000 yuan; those who purchase new cars with a total invoice value of more than 200,000 yuan (exclusive) will receive a subsidy of 4,000 yuan. In addition, the purchase of new energy vehicles will receive an additional subsidy of 1,000 yuan on the above subsidies. Therefore, consumers can receive a maximum subsidy of 5,000 yuan.
It is worth mentioning that recently, many places nationwide have launched car purchase subsidy activities, including Wuhan in Hubei Province, Chengdu in Sichuan Province, Shenzhen in Guangdong Province, Suzhou in Jiangsu Province, and so on. For example, from June 14th to August 31st, the second round of cash car purchase subsidies of the “Love Car Nanshan Purchase” automobile special promotion consumption activity in Shenzhen has begun. The total subsidy amount of this event is 150 million yuan, which is a 50% increase compared to the first round, and the highest single subsidy amount is 33,000 yuan. However, compared with the subsidy in Shenyang, Shenzhen implements a consistent subsidy strategy for new energy and fuel vehicles, and does not provide additional consumption subsidies for new energy vehicles.
- Starting at only 228,000 yuan! The NIO ET5 Travel Edition is officially launched and can tow a trailer
- 2899 million yuan Lynk & Co 09 Asian Games Executive Edition with 5 seats now available for sale, equipped with air suspension
- This paint job is really cool! Camouflage version of Tesla Cybertruck spotted on the streets
- Volkswagen CC will be discontinued! Volkswagen CEO says the sales of this car are too poor and it will be discontinued in the future
- BMW recalls over 10,000 iX vehicles overseas due to cruise control bugs that may cause unintended acceleration
- Smart Elf #3 will start delivery on June 21st! Starting at 209,900 yuan for sale
- 2023 Chery Oumengda is newly launched! Prices range from 79,900 yuan to 107,900 yuan
- Buick E4 GS official image released, to be launched on June 19 What do you think of its appearance?
- Musk hopes Toyota will join the NACS alliance The charging speed of Toyota’s bZ4X is too slow
- Tesla’s stock price ends a continuous 13-day rise, but it has already risen to the level of a Toyota car