Skyworth EV6 II car officially launched! Range of 620 kilometers, starting at 156,800 yuan
Skyworth EV6 II car launched! 620 km range, from 156,800 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On June 24th, PhoneAuto learned that Skyworth’s mid-size pure electric SUV – EV6 II was officially launched. The new car has a total of 4 models, with a price range of 156,800 to 2.898 million yuan, among which the entry-level model has a NEDC pure electric range of 520 kilometers, and the other models have a CLTC pure electric range of 620 kilometers.
Skyworth EV6 II
In terms of appearance, Skyworth EV6 II continues the style of the old model, with a popular closed-type intake grille on the front face, and L-shaped metal decorative strips on both sides of the bumper air intake position, which looks fashionable and atmospheric overall. Looking at the side, the body lines are smooth and create a good sports atmosphere. In the rear part of the car, the car uses a through-type taillight group, and the center of the light group also has the brand’s English logo, which looks more recognizable.
- Deep Blue S7 will start delivery on June 30th with a pre-sale price of 169,900 to 239,900 yuan
- Many automakers join NACS, Musk is likely to dominate the North American charging market
- Three Major Weapons Ideal Automotive Brings the Charging Speed of Pure Electric Vehicles into the 5G Era
In terms of size, Skyworth EV6 II has a length, width, and height of 4720/1908/1696 millimeters, and a wheelbase of 2800 millimeters.
Skyworth EV6 II interior
For the interior, Skyworth EV6 II uses the popular double-color style, equipped with a 12.8/15.6-inch touch LCD screen + 12.3-inch LCD instrument panel, which looks very high-tech. With a flat-bottomed steering wheel, it adds a stylish atmosphere to the car. The main seat supports six-way adjustment, and the auxiliary seat supports four-way adjustment. In terms of configuration, the car is equipped with automatic parking, tire pressure monitoring, cruise control, reverse image, automatic headlights, keyless start and other configurations.
The powertrain of the Skyworth EV6 II models are all front-wheel drive, with a single front-mounted motor with a maximum power of 150 kW and a maximum torque of 320 Nm. In terms of battery and range, the entry-level model is equipped with a 71.98 kWh battery pack, with a NEDC range of 520 km; the other three models are equipped with an 85.97 kWh battery pack, with a CLTC range of 620 km.
- Jia Yueting releases a letter to all investors, fully promoting the landing of FF China
- Kia’s first pure electric car in China, the EV6, will be available for blind ordering on the 28th and officially launched in August
- BYD delivers first 100 units of Yuan PLUS in Mexico, achieving another milestone
- Starting at approximately 273,500 yuan! New Toyota Alphard/Vellfire released
- The Changan Deep Blue S7 will be launched on June 25th with a comprehensive cruising range of 1120 kilometers
- Tesla’s NACS is expected to become the standard charging system in North America and has received support from the Texas government
- Price under 400,000 yuan New Land Rover Range Rover Evoque official pictures released, equipped with 15L three-cylinder engine