Snapdragon 8 Gen3 engineering machine AnTuTu score exposure! Up to 177 million points
Snapdragon 8 Gen3 engineering machine scored up to 177 million points on AnTuTu
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, the AnTuTu score of the Snapdragon 8 Gen3 QRD engineering machine was exposed, reaching up to 1.77 million points. The battery temperature was 31 degrees Celsius and the CPU temperature was 38 degrees Celsius. It is said that the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 mobile platform will be officially released on October 24th.
According to the leaks, the Snapdragon 8 Gen3 has one more large core and one less small core than the Snapdragon 8 Gen2. It adopts a 1+5+2 architecture design, including one super large core, five large cores and two small cores. Its super large core is upgraded to Cortex X4, with a maximum frequency of 3.72GHz, and its performance will be improved by 15%-20%. The GPU may also be upgraded to Adreno 750 with a maximum frequency of 770MHz.
- Morning News Cook says Vision Pro is a great idea, and Huawei launches the 618 Heartwarming Service Season
- 618 Don’t buy randomly! Get up to 200 yuan off for the Oneplus Ace 2 and enjoy a great value experience
- Xiaomi Civi 3 Disney 100th Anniversary Limited Edition will be unveiled tomorrow night, and Lei Jun also posted a warm-up message
On June 7th, digital blogger @ exposed the Geekbench 5 test results of the Snapdragon 8 Gen3 engineering machine, with a single-core score of 1700 and a multi-core score of 6600. The Geekbench 6 single-core score is 2200, and the multi-core score is 7000.
As a comparison, the GB6 single-core score of the Snapdragon 8 Gen2 is 2000, and the multi-core score is 5500. The GB6 single-core score of the Apple A16 is 2500, and the multi-core score is 6200. Compared with the Snapdragon 8 Gen2, the Snapdragon 8 Gen3 has significantly improved scores, and its multi-core score even surpasses that of the A16.
The Snapdragon 8 Gen3 also has a strong competitor, which is the MediaTek Tianji 9300 processor. According to leaks, the CPU part of the Tianji 9300 will adopt a full large-core architecture design, consisting of four Cortex-X4 super large cores and four Cortex-A720 large cores, and its performance will definitely exceed that of the Tianji 9200+.
- Is the Apple Vision Pro priced at 25,000 RMB too expensive? Cook responds This is a great innovation
- Huawei launches the 618 Warm-hearted Service Season Battery replacement starts at 99 yuan, and there is a limited time discount for memory upgrades
- Samsung Z Flip 5 folding screen new machine detailed specifications exposed, and the secondary screen is indeed the highlight
- Up to 1600 yuan off! Xiaomi recommends six productivity tools, which you can check out after the college entrance exam
- OPPO Reno10 can be called a must-have eye-catching artifact for summer with outstanding appearance and excellent touch feeling
- Li Nan expects that the Apple Vision Pro third generation will be able to threaten all non-shared screens indoors
- Samsung One UI 60 update model list exposed, S23 series to be released in October