Drifting goes civilian The Tengshi N7 is equipped with the iADC intelligent drifting control system for the first time
Tengshi N7 now has iADC intelligent drifting control system for civilian use
【PhoneAuto News】According to official sources, the Tengshi N7 will be the world’s first vehicle to be equipped with the iADC intelligent drift control system. It is reported that the system can assist the driver in completing drift movements intelligently by integrating real-time fusion control of suspension stiffness and height, driving torque, and braking torque, thus reducing the operational threshold of drifting.
According to PhoneAuto, unlike the common manual ESP drift shutdown method used in rear-wheel drive performance cars, the iADC system can monitor the vehicle’s dynamics in real-time during the drift process. It automatically intervenes and takes over after the vehicle’s posture is in place by coordinating body stiffness, height, and torque distribution and simultaneously linking with ESP’s automatic stabilization program. This allows the driver to accelerate fully and complete the drift operation with only the need to adjust the direction while ensuring safety.
In addition, according to different working conditions and driving levels, the iADC system provides 10 adjustable levels, divided into three modes: “beginner mode,” “player mode,” and “master mode,” with increasing difficulty and decreasing intervention from the system. Drivers can choose according to actual conditions. Also, the dynamic parameters of the vehicle during the drift process will be displayed in real-time on the HUD, instrument panel, and large screen, and have recording and analysis functions.
- Anticipate! BYD Han DM-i Champion Edition/DM-p Warlord Edition will be launched on May 18th
- Great relief! Starting next year, Beijing and other cities will fully ban the use of LaoTouLe electric scooters
- NIO has built over 1,400 battery swap stations, with a total of over 22 million swaps by users
It is understood that the Tengshi N7 is positioned as a five-seater mid-size pure electric SUV, officially defined as a “hunting and running” SUV, using the latest π-Motion kinetic aesthetic design language. In terms of power, the rear-wheel drive version of the Tengshi N7 is equipped with a 230kW drive motor, while the four-wheel drive version has front and rear motors with maximum power of 160kW and 230kW, respectively. In addition, the high-end version of the Tengshi N7 will be equipped with a lidar and will be powered by an NVIDIA Drive Orin chip. The new car is expected to be launched in June with an estimated price range of 3.5-4.5 million yuan.
- Do you have a share in this? The first quarter exemption of new energy vehicle purchase tax exceeded 212 billion yuan
- Tesla launches Model 3 RWD Long Range version in Europe, priced at 47,000 euros
- Officially, wool can be pulled randomly? The exemption of new energy vehicle purchase tax in the first quarter exceeded 212 billion
- Baojun Yueye Interior Official Image Released Extra Large Narrow-Edge 1025-Inch Dual Screen
- Beauty online! The all-new Buick Regal was launched today, equipped with a 30-inch curved 6K screen
- Not giving face to the president? Multiple car companies including General Motors and Volkswagen oppose the new US electric vehicle bill
- FF 40 FF 91 vehicles have already been produced and the first phase of delivery will start at the end of May