Deep Blue S7 will start delivery on June 30th with a pre-sale price of 169,900 to 239,900 yuan
The Deep Blue S7 will be delivered starting on June 30th with a pre-sale price ranging from 169,900 to 239,900 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On June 23rd, it was announced that the price of the Deep Blue S7 will be released on June 25th, and delivery will officially begin on June 30th. The Deep Blue S7 was previously available for pre-order, with a price range of 169,900 to 2.399 million yuan, and the official price is expected to be cheaper.
In terms of styling, the Deep Blue S7 features a closed front grille, hidden door handles and frameless door design on the side, as well as 21-inch energy wind blade wheels, Pirelli tires and sports caliper covers. The rear of the car features a unique LED light source that runs through the entire car, making it highly recognizable. In addition, the new car is available in six body colors: Moon Rock Grey, Starry Sky Blue, Cold Star White, Starry Night Black, Extreme Universe Yellow, and Fiery Cloud Orange.
In terms of the interior, the Deep Blue S7’s wrap-around interior is similar to that of the Deep Blue SL03, but it is not equipped with a LCD instrument panel. Instead, the instrument panel is integrated into the AR-HUD. At the same time, the new car is equipped with a 15.6-inch co-pilot intelligent turning sunflower screen that can rotate up to 15 degrees left and right. In addition, the Deep Blue S7 is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8155 chip car system. The wireless phone charging module has also been increased from one to two, and the car is equipped with a 64-color ambient light. In addition, the innovative 12.3-inch super-sensing smart screen is set in the co-pilot area, and with the 15.6-inch co-pilot intelligent turning sunflower screen and AR-HUD holographic augmented reality system, the three screens in the car are interconnected.
- Many automakers join NACS, Musk is likely to dominate the North American charging market
- Three Major Weapons Ideal Automotive Brings the Charging Speed of Pure Electric Vehicles into the 5G Era
- Jia Yueting releases a letter to all investors, fully promoting the landing of FF China
In terms of power, the Deep Blue S7’s pure electric version has a CLTC working condition cruising range of 520km and 620km respectively, with a 0-100km acceleration time of 6.7 seconds. The official disclosed minimum electricity consumption for the pure electric version is 14.2kWh/100km(CLTC). The range-extended version of the CLTC working condition has a pure electric cruising range of 121km and 200km respectively, and the corresponding comprehensive cruising range is 1040km and 1120km. The official disclosed minimum comprehensive fuel consumption for the extended-range version is 0.63L/100km (CLTC), and the minimum feed fuel consumption is 4.95L/100km (CLTC).
- Kia’s first pure electric car in China, the EV6, will be available for blind ordering on the 28th and officially launched in August
- BYD delivers first 100 units of Yuan PLUS in Mexico, achieving another milestone
- Starting at approximately 273,500 yuan! New Toyota Alphard/Vellfire released
- The Changan Deep Blue S7 will be launched on June 25th with a comprehensive cruising range of 1120 kilometers
- Tesla’s NACS is expected to become the standard charging system in North America and has received support from the Texas government
- Price under 400,000 yuan New Land Rover Range Rover Evoque official pictures released, equipped with 15L three-cylinder engine
- Chery and JMC Naqi Ion Battery Electric Vehicle Exposed, Expected to be Launched in the Second Half of the Year