The first benchmark score of Snapdragon 8 Gen3 is out! Is it considered a success if it is stronger than Snapdragon 8 Gen2?
The first benchmark score of Snapdragon 8 Gen3 is out! Is it a success if it's stronger than Snapdragon 8 Gen2?
【Phoneauto News】On July 31st, digital blogger @ exposed the first benchmark score of the Snapdragon 8 Gen3 mobile platform. The prototype used for testing was the 8GB RAM version of the Samsung S24+. Its single-core score was 2233, and the multi-core score reached 6661. For comparison, the Snapdragon 8 Gen2 scored 2000 in single-core and 5500 in multi-core on GB6, while the Apple A16 scored 2500 in single-core and 6200 in multi-core on GB6.
It is reported that the Snapdragon 8 Gen3 is built on TSMC’s N4P process and has the following specifications: 1×3.3GHz X4 ultra-large core + 3×3.15GHz A720 large core + 2×2.96GHz A720 large core + 2×2.27GHz A530 small core, Adreno 750 GPU. Compared to the previous generation Snapdragon 8 Gen2, Snapdragon 8 Gen3 adopts a 1+5+2 architecture design, with an additional large core and one less small core.
- Motorola Moto G14 to be released tomorrow! Check out the configuration in advance, only the price is missing
- Samsung Z Fold5/Flip5 goes on sale in Russia, priced up to 20% higher than in the United States
- Apple Podcasts launches new column! Writer Xu Zhiyuan is online to accompany you in listening
In June of this year, the aforementioned blogger also exposed the Geekbench 5 test scores of the Snapdragon 8 Gen3 engineering machine, with a single-core score of 1700 and a multi-core score of 6600. The Geekbench 6 single-core score was 2200, and the multi-core score was 7000. Shortly after, the Snapdragon 8 Gen3 QRD engineering machine’s Antutu benchmark score was also exposed, reaching a high score of 1.77 million, showing its powerful performance.
Although the benchmark score of the Snapdragon 8 Gen3 comes from the Samsung S24+, according to related leaks, the first model to launch with the Snapdragon 8 Gen3 is not this phone, but the Xiaomi 14 series. According to past practice, Xiaomi usually manages to obtain the first launch rights for Qualcomm’s flagship chips.
- Zhang Zhang Wonderful The winners’ list of the 2023 vivo Image Plus Mobile Photography Contest has been announced
- Oneplus 12 camera configuration leaked, equipped with a 64-megapixel periscope telephoto lens
- Blogger The ‘Chongdao Vanguard’ Huawei Mate60 series will be equipped with variable and agile islands
- 2023 vivo Image Plus Mobile Photography Contest Winners Announced
- Honor Play 50 Plus leak equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 700 and a 6000mAh large battery
- Wu Jing endorsement! ZTE Xiao Xian 50 will be released on August 1st with an 8-core high-performance processor
- What do the small green/orange dots in the upper right corner of an iPhone mean? I learned something new after reading about them