Exposure of the GT5 series flagship confirms its return! Image fast charging may have epic updates
The GT5 series flagship is confirmed to return! Fast charging with epic updates in image quality
【PhoneAuto News】On July 24th, according to digital blogger @, the flagship product line of Realme GT is confirmed to make a comeback. The upcoming new model with Snapdragon 8G2 will be officially named “Realme GT5”, and there will also be a Pro model with Snapdragon 8G3.
It has been a long time since the last update of the Realme GT flagship series. If I remember correctly, the last release was the Realme GT2 Master Explorer Edition, which was launched in July last year. In other words, it has been a whole year without a new release in the Realme GT flagship series. Realme mainly updates the GT Neo series, which is related to the popularity of mid-range phones with large memory from last year to this year. Unlike other smartphone manufacturers, Realme seems not to be in a hurry.
That being said, it is not necessarily a bad thing that the Realme GT series has not been updated for so long. Realme can use many new technologies that have been kept in reserve for this new model, so its upgrade should be significant, such as improvements in imaging and fast charging technology.
- New phone launched by Transsion with a massive 7000mAh battery, and seeing the fast charging feature awakened
- Expose vivo X100 series will debut V3 self-developed chip, focusing on 4K portrait video
- OPPO K11 heats up again 5000mAh + 100W, powerful battery life!
The aforementioned digital blogger previously revealed that the Realme GT5 Snapdragon 8 Gen3 flagship (Pro model) will be equipped with a periscope lens. It will adopt a 50MP main camera with excellent imaging among sub-brands. Of course, according to the current information, it is not only the Realme GT5 flagship that will have a periscope lens. It is said that top-level flagships like Huawei Mate60 series will also be equipped with periscope lenses and will debut new solutions, using domestic technology.
In addition, the fast charging of the Realme GT5 is also a focus. The previously released Realme GT2 Master Explorer Edition is equipped with a 5000mAh battery and supports 100W fast charging. The Realme GT Neo5 also has models that support 240W fast charging, making it the fastest charging phone in the world. I wonder if the Realme GT5 will use this technology as well.
- In the second half of the year, many Android phones will adopt the Smart Island design However, more than half of the netizens do not like it
- Huawei Mate60 GTS Conceptual Image Exposure The Dynamic Island is Nothing Special, it’s the Color Scheme that is Top-notch
- vivo’s new phone approved by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, suspected to be the vivo X100 series Thanos is coming!
- Huawei Mate60 series launch event postponed, following competitors scheduled for September to October release
- Morning News Lenovo Savior Y700 tablet released, NIO executive responds to charging restrictions
- Samsung Fold 5/Flip 5 prices in the Chinese market exposed, starting from a minimum of 7499 yuan
- OPPO K11 will be released tomorrow afternoon Official specifications have been summarized, only the price is missing!