The Honor X50 officially goes on sale today, equipped with a 5800mAh battery, starting at a price of 1399 yuan
The Honor X50, starting at 1399 yuan, is now officially on sale with a 5800mAh battery
【Phoneauto News】Previously, on July 5th, Honor officially released a smartphone model called “Honor X50”. Currently, Phoneauto has noticed that this model has officially gone on sale on July 14th at 10:08 am through channels such as the official Honor store, Honor Tmall flagship store, and Honor JD self-operated flagship store. Currently, the Honor X50 is priced at 1,399 yuan for the 8GB+128GB version, 1,599 yuan for the 8GB+256GB version, 1,799 yuan for the 12GB+256GB version, and 1,999 yuan for the 16GB+512GB version.
According to the information on the official introduction page, the Honor X50 is the first smartphone worldwide to feature the new generation Snapdragon 6 mobile platform (Snapdragon 6 Gen 1). This mobile platform is built using Samsung’s 4nm process, with an octa-core CPU consisting of four 2.2GHz A78 cores and four 1.8GHz A55 cores, and an Adreno 710 GPU. Currently, this mobile platform scores around 700 in single-core and 2750 in multi-core on the Geekbench 5 platform, which is approximately 75% of the Snapdragon 870 mobile platform.
In addition to the core mobile platform, the Honor X50 is equipped with a 6.78-inch curved display screen with a resolution of 1.5K. It supports high-frequency PWM dimming technology, 1.07 billion colors display, a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz, 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, 1000Hz instant touch sampling rate, 1200nit maximum brightness, and hardware-level low blue light. It has a built-in 5800mAh battery and supports 35W fast charging. It also features a 108-megapixel main rear camera.
- The second model of Baidu Qinghe Learning smartphone appearance has been announced The design has changed significantly!
- Expose OnePlus 12 to be released ahead of schedule by the end of the year, Snapdragon 8Gen 3+ with periscope telephoto lens support
- Good news for Honor users! Honor has collaborated with JDcom The new device will continue to use high-frequency dimming technology
- Expose Huawei Mate60 has an early version and a later version The early version uses Kirin chips and is difficult to buy
- Latest App user quantity breaking 100 million time-consuming rankings WeChat didn’t even make it to the top three
- Woman disguised as pregnant smuggles 90 mobile phones into the country and is caught on the spot Most of them are high-end smartphones
- Xiaomi’s subsidiary, Nanjing Information Technology Co, Ltd, has increased its capital to nearly 1 billion, indicating a major move?
- iPhone 15 is expected to start production in August Zhengzhou Foxconn is investing heavily to improve employee benefits
- The Honor Magic V2 was targeted by scalpers as soon as it was released Is it another financial product?
- Honor Magic V2 will be launched tonight! Live streaming platform summary is here, take a sneak peek at the highlights